How many members of this site...

I know two. I went to school with them. We are like best friends. Now that we are out of school I still see them at least twice a week. One of them is (or was I'm not sure) obsessed with CSI and I joined the boards because of her and the other used to come on the board but she doesn't really anymore.

I know like 2 people that I went to school with on here. It's funny because neither of them know I'm on here as creepy as that might sound. It's just they showed me this site a few years ago but I never got around to telling them I joined :p

I do know someone also thru RL, who isn't active anymore here.

Of course then there's a few that you know bit more since you talk with them on messengers

I have had the pleasure of meeting at least 10 people from this board at a meet up organised by Top41 and MrsGiovinazzo. It was quite interesting to meet up with people that I had previously only known online. Most people were exactly as I expected them to be, and all were very lovely.

There are a couple of people that I talk to on MSN as well, which is always interesting. :)

Oh, interesting subject!

Hm, well, I know softcake personally, but didn't know that she's a member of this board till we "met" via LJ, and this only happened because of Elsie :D
The funniest thing is that we live in the same town, more or less.
Besides this I haven't met anybody else in RL, though cathwillows should be aware! Some day my dear I'll knock on your door *muahaha* (same to you Elsie ;) )

Elsie said:
I have had the pleasure of meeting at least 10 people from this board at a meet up organised by Top41 and MrsGiovinazzo.
Do you by any change know doubleohfive or RedFenix? Those might be separate meetups...

I don't know anyone from this board but I've met nine people from the sister board (Trekbbs) in RL.

I've met Elsie and several others at a meetup in Los Angeles earlier this year. They were all reasonably normal :) except for that Elsie. She had horns.

I talk to a couple of people from this board on MSN, but that's it. I would love to have gone to the meet up, but I'm broke, and only a kid :lol: I do know one person who lives near me, but we've never met in RL. I would love to meet y'all tho. :D

I've never met anyone in RL but I talk to people from here on msn. I was THIS close to flying all the way over to Holland (from Canada) to meet Dutchie, but that got postponed. Now I hope I'm going next summer. :D

None in real life, most live in another country, or another state farther away from me. That and I have this habit of being careful about meeting people in real life I have met online (no offense to those folks) only because I have experienced a time when a friend did and it was the downside of doing that. Needless to say, she isn't with us anymore.

But I figure you can be just as good friends online as you can be meeting face to face. Internet a curse and a blessing.

I've never met any of you guys in real life, but I do talk to a member every night on Yahoo. She knows who she is :) Matter of fact I'm talking to her right now. It's strange too, we were born in same place and like almost the same people.

Haven't met anyone I know online in RL. But I found out a while back that one of my good friends on here lives just a couple hours north of me. :D I chat with a few people on MSN and we email back and forth, but that's about it.

I'm actually really apprehensive when it comes to RL meetings like that. Just creeps me out, to be honest. You hear way too many horror stories, ya know?

Haven't met anyone I know here in RL (not that I think) I talk to couple on msn and bebo but apart from that no. I'm not really sold on the idea of meeting people from the virtual world like Zodiac32 said.

Hm, nope, I don't know anyone from here in RL, at least that I am aware of.
I speak to some people on msn/email/pm as well, but never met any of them.

Back