How many members of this site...

Calihan

Captain
This is something I've wondered for a long time.

How many members of this site know each other in real life?

I don't know any members but I suppose I could not realize it, but as far as I know I only know you all online.

I only know one of the people around here in person - my girlfriend ;)

At least I am not aware of knowing anybody else...

I know one person went to the same school as me, but I've never met her IRL. :D

This is quite interesting though, I go on a forum, that my friend started, which about six of us know each other IRL. It's weird there, because occasionally you're posting a comment on something someones said, with them reading it over your shoulder.

^Haha It's me! I actually saw you once, but we were in an exam, I saw you walk in, then I saw the back of your head for an hour then saw you walk out. :p

*grins* I hope I didn't 'storm' about, because apparently I have a habit of doing that. At "Day of Celebration" I had to get a certificate for Japanese, and my friends said I 'stormed' onto the stage to get it. In my defense, I was rather irritated the people giving out the certificates were incapable of working out alphabetical order! Sorry, that was soo off topic!

MiaCharlize said:
I only know one of the people around here in person - my girlfriend ;)

At least I am not aware of knowing anybody else...

Haha, and that would be me :D.

I've "met" another user here on another board about two years ago, but we haven't met in RL.

To the best of my knowledge (which isn't the greatest), I haven't met any of you. I have some friends and coworkers who like CSI and I have told them about the board, but I don't think they have registered yet. Their loss. :)

Having worked in hotels in and around the area for 24 years, I may have talked to some of you passing through, but not about CSI. Your loss. :)

When members meet face to face, do they use abbreviations like LOL, ROTFLMAO, and IMHO?

I know like, two people in real life, reason why I know them is because I was the one that convinced them to register :lol:. I talk to some people on MSN though. :)

Interesting question and topic.... :)

I have had the pleasure of meeting up with wibble and Tinkerbell a couple of times in real life. We don't live too far from each other, which is a very happy coincidence. :D I'm in contact with a few others via Yahoo Messenger and LJ, and I work with someone who is also a member here.

Back