House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the new episode today....I'm really slow...it was awesome as usual :D :D I also watched the movie sense and sensibility and I didn't realize that Hugh Laurie was in it....he plays Mr. Palmers (a very small character) but he is just as sarcastic and witty as he is in House MD and it was a suprise to see him in it when I have seen the movie twice before (I hadn't watched house before that)....I can't wait to see the new episode tomorrow!! And it's on a monday I agree it must be my birthday or something.... does anyone know if they are still going to play an episode on Tuesday?? :confused:

^^ i am pretty sure that there will be no ep on tuesday

as for sense and sensibilty, just another amazing story by jane austen, i absolutely love this movie, i had seen it around five times(i know, i am a loser :D) and it was not till after i watched it again, after seeing house, that i realized that it was him

the funniest thing is that house is so much like Mr. Palmers, i mean why not though, right? because i think that hugh is so amazing at pulling off sarcastic people like that, he was so good in this movie!

speaking of them being in other movies, did anyone else note that jennnifer morrison(cameron) was in mr. and mrs. smith? when i saw her, i was not sure if it was her, then i saw her again and i realized that it was her and i just screamed, and then everytine after that when i saw her i just could not contain myself and i let out a huge squeal, my family got really annoyed with me, will they ever understand us guys? :lol: :lol:

Haven't seen S&S :(, but spotted Jennifer in Mr & Mrs Smith :D

Don't forget folks, new eppy tonight!!, for one week only ;)

Hormiga said:
I've just watched a clip for next week ep and I'm still laughting....

(Possible spoilers).
+
+
+

Wilson is telling House that his leg is hurting badly because he misses Stacy,so House hits him with his cane in the leg,as Wilson is yelling in pain House said:"Oh,you miss Stacy too?". :lol:

I think is the fair revenge after Wilson dumped the spoons in the sink while House had the migraine in the previous ep. :devil:

I totally agree with you, this clip is great, and what Wilson says to House to make him do that, I was like :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is great. I did finally find the clip @ tv.com. Responding to another post about seeing Jennifer in Mr & Mrs. Smith, I have not seen that movie, but I was reading somthig on her the other day, and I realized that she was also in Stir of Echoes with Kevin Bacon. That is one freaky movie, but it's a good one. She plays the girl who went missing and his burried in Kevin's basement in the movie.

CSIFAN1985

CSIFAN1985

I haven't seen mr. and mrs. Smith yet either but now that I know Jennifer is in it I'm going to have to go straight out and get it...I can't wait for the new episode tonight!! Looks very interesting :D

i saw mr&mrs smith a few weeks ago and had about the same reaction as CSI_Grissom. i was so shocked to see it was her! i still have yet to see sense and sensibilty but now i want to because of what has been said about it.

Okay at the moment there is about 7 hours and 36 minutes till HOUSE is on! i cannot wait that long! oh well i gues i'll have to. DANG!

Did you know (i just found this out too) that Ang Lee who was the director of Brokeback Mountain also directed Sense and Sensibility, I was like wow! Now im going to have to watch that one too :)

I know its a bit off topic but you know it all ties back to the super cool Hugh Laurie so who's complaining :D

OMG, I almost forgot House was on tonight, Monday, at 8:00, so wierd!!! I'm having a sleepover tonight but they'll have to watch House too, I'll convert them to the show.

1 hour and 24 minutes left!!!

^^ wow you lucky dog, i have to wait a lot longer

on the subject of S&S, i just watched it again because of all the talk about it and like i said before i absolutely love this movie, hugh is such an amazing guy, i mean, besides a few others such as colin firth and alan rickman and jeremy nortingham(sp?) ok im getting off track now :D, who else can look so amazingly hot in the clothes that they wore back then?

I love Stir of Echoes...

But today my Bio teacher let us watch the pilot finally, I mean it *did* have to do with my project. So far,one friend commented. As if she likes it, I dunno.

I think she said it was cool, except she watched DNR. Yay for treacheotemies (sp?) and DNR sheets.

Less than an hour!

ETA: tonight's episode was AWESOME!

just saw the new ep, it was awesome

SPOILERS!!!

crazy funny as always, and finally i think house is getting better, that was one weird case though, i was proud of cameron, i cant believe that dad!

House: oh, you miss stacey too?

that was too perfect!

Saw the episode last night, I watched it while it was taping, and then... I watched it again. The season keeps getting better for me.
Spoilers
So the pain is all in his head, now that is quite the twist, I have heard of psycological pain before, but they really know how to play it on House, and it's freaking Awesome!!! :D :D
I was impressed as alway at how Hugh handled this episode, yet another episode showcasing his awsome acting abilities. The part where House shows Cuddy his leg, actaully made me gasp and go :eek: :eek: O my Gosh. That part was awesome, for someone like me who is into the make-up and prosthetics stuff, I was like whoa that is great!!! :D :D
So it's all in his head, but the "I seem to remember thigh muscle being there!" part was great, Hugh played that perfectly.
The funniest part was when he smacked Wilson in the leg with his cane and said "Oh you miss Stacy too." That was great. :lol: :lol: Oh and the clinic patient suffering with the symaptheic pregnancy, that was a good story line. The main storyline with the girl was messed up, but I have seen them do a story with a simalar to this one on ER. But on House, they know how to make it good and very interesting. When they played this story on ER I was like oh Yawn this is boring, but on House, they can actually make it good. Don't get me wrong, I like ER, but this story was better. Anyway, I think I have spoiled this one enough, and right now I have nothing else I want to talk about. So another solid episode, but now we have to wait until the 7th of March before we can see another new one. I think I will go into House withdrawls. I will just have to watch my Season 1 DVD's and tapes to help ease the pain. ;) ;)

CSIFAN1985

CSI Grissom, I love your avatar!

SPOILER SPACE

For those of you that watch NY, did you notice the similarity in the beginning of this epi, and the NY epi "Wasted"? The whole sick-model-on-the-catwalk-collapses thing. Deja vu. ;)
Poor Cameron was like a little kid - "Am I in trouble?".
I acutally guessed the placebo thing with Cuddy. I just couldn't see her agreeing to it that easily. The look on his face when he realized was funny. It wasn't angry, it was more.... resigned. Like, "Oh yeah, she got me".

When House yelled down the hallway: "ARE YOU DOING YOUR DAUGHTER?!". LOL - How totally HOUSE was that?!

I love House and Wilson's friendship. I mean, he can whack the guy with his cane, and then later Wilson is joking with him in the MRI - "House? This is God."
I do wish they would let the whole Stacy thing drop. She's gone. Goodbye. Let's get on with it.

My favorite line - when they speaking of the model's, ummm, "attributes":

Foreman: "I thought you don't believe in God."
House: "I do now."
happy001.gif

Boleyn said:
CSI Grissom, I love your avatar!

thanks Boleyn, i happen to think it is very hot! :D

i was so mad when they said that no new eps for a while, i will have house withdrawlals(sp?) and i dont have season 1 so i might just sink into depression! :lol:

it looks like it will be a really good ep though so i am excited! after watching the preview i was just in shock over the storyline!

I've been good and not read the spoilers, not that they'd make much difference anyway as Season 2 has only just started here.

Seen the first 2/3 episodes though and boy do they rock! The whole series is just brilliant. Sometimes i wish i had a doctor like House... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back