House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe how STUPID House can be sometimes! (not the show, but HIM) i cannot believe he broke things off with stacy! they got my hopes up and everything! iwas sooooo excited when they got together and the beggining was hilarious. Wilson and Cuddy being all shocked and all that House was 6 mins. early and irones his shirt. that was cute. about the marajuana thing, i thought it was funny and just the sort of thing House would do (and he did) but it was a little harsh of him to say what he did to Chase. I LOVED when House told Cameron he loved her but i am positive it was ONLY to get her to hang her mouth pen. And, last but certainly not least, Foreman is back to where he belongs (working for House)

The best thing is, while everyone has been paying attention to the House/Stacy story, Wilson seems to be spiraling downwards in the background. Angry Wilson, I liiiiike. I hope the writers are gonna build up a sneaky Wilson explosion in the later episodes.

Isn't House supposed to go against the norm and push boundries within the hospital I haven't watched the ep yet so can only go on what you guys have said but IMO it sounds totally in character for House to do some of the stuff you've said he did.

Ok, I am really laughing hard right now. I cannot get Cuddy’s “Oh I love Greg. But if you go against a patients wishes you’d be calling her a liar. And if something goes wrong I have to go to court to defend the big, mean doctor, albeit with dreamy eyes, that wouldn’t believe the nice suburban mom. And even though his cane makes me melt, do the darn* surgery.”

yup watching a rerun right now. odn't know which one. about the boy who takes care of his mother and he says he is 18 but he is really 15. good times.

that is the socratic method. Where they're at the one place and then the mom hears the frog talk and then.....yea, you can fill in the rest.

I don't know if I've ever posted here...I might have...anyways...

I love House! Hugh Laurie is awesome, he fits the character perfectly!

Person (forget her name): You're reading a comic book.
House: And you're attracting attention to your right bosom by wearing a low-cut top.
----
Little Girl: Does your leg hurt?
House: Every day.
Little Girl: Is that why you're always so sad?
House: Why, aren't you adorible.

I liked the part where, as I posted earlier, the Cuddy scene, and I got big kicks off of Chase repeating "Who Who?" after House said it. Gotta LOVE House.

I hear you there, gosh if House behaved and was all correct and everything I don't think I would be watching it for very long.

True, House always goes over the line in what he does, doesn't care for the rule book, I believe that House is on a destructive path at the moment, he has been since Stacy turned up on the scene. Now she's gone, hoora for that :D, it might take him a while to get back to who he was.

I hear you there, gosh if House behaved and was all correct and everything I don't think I would be watching it for very long.

True, House always goes over the line in what he does, doesn't care for the rule book, I believe that House is on a destructive path at the moment, he has been since Stacy turned up on the scene. Now she's gone, hoora for that :D, it might take him a while to get back to who he was.

i admit that house is house because of how he breaks the rules and goes against everybody, but for me, i thought that the last episode pushed it a bit, dont get me wrong i dont want house to change, but i wish that he would just get out of this downward sprial, it is not him.

well thats just my opinion, not meant to offend anyone :D

Love House...and Hugh Laurie, I didn't even know until recently that he put on the american accent. The sarcasm is what keeps me comming back and of course the one liners..."if you live near a river I've got a bag." I also like how they have been able to weave humour, character backstory, intelligence, and serious issues all into one show its something thats missing from a lot of shows today :) Anyways as you can see im a total newbie so forgive me if i am all over the place

Yes welcome to the boards fingerprints. I love seeing new posters around, it's alway so exciting. Whoohoo another new House episode tonight, I am so excited this one looks especially good. Definalty one to tape. Hopefully I will be home when it's on, but if I'm not then I will have to watch it after it finishes taping. I can't stand to come into something half way through, so even though I can watch somthing while it's taping, I choose not to, because that just spoils everything. Anyway, just a little under 15 hours for me until the new House episode, Yay.

CSIFAN1985

I think I got my science teacher to watch it, 'cause he *still* has my season 1 dvds I brought in last week. I only intended to show one in class...

Last week's episode was a little on the weird side. Can't wait for tonight's...1 and a half hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back