House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity H.L. didn't win the SAG award,for sure he had a funny speech !!!
Anyway that's a photo from his arrival to the SAG awards:
sag20062vi.jpg

Ooh! Nice picture. Thanks for posting that Hormiga. He really is sooo cute - I'm liking the 'House' stubble very much too! :D

I have to say that again, I love this show, I can't wait for the new episode next tuesday. H.L. is the greatest. Until I did research, I thought I had never seen him before, but I soon learned that to not be true. But anyway, I love Hugh with or without the accent. Either way he is just great, I have borrowed tapes from my library of Black Adder and Jeeves and Wooster, Hugh was great in both of these programs, and I look forward to seeing somemore of Jeeves and Wooster. I was only able to borrow a couple at a time, you can only watch so much in one week. So anyway, I love Hugh in all the work he has done, and I look forward to what is ahead for him. I hope House is around for a while. In my opinion, I think Hugh should have won the SAG award last night. I have nothing against 24, but Hugh is so much better than Keifer Sutherland by a long shot. HUGH SHOULD HAVE WON!!! But from what I understand about these awards is that they are all voted on by actors, so I guess that would mean Hugh's fellow actor's (peers) are not ready to give him the recoginition he deserves. But that is ok, I don't need a bunch of actors telling me who they deem worthy for an award, because I wouldn't agree with them anyway. Hence the reason I think Keifer shouldn't have won the award for actor in a drama. So that is my 2 cents about the whole deal. Hugh is a great actor and no one can convince me otherwise. I love the picture from the awards last night, thanks for posting that.

CSIFAN1985

I've seen Jeeves and Wooster and some of the Blackadder stuff and I like J&W stuff alot. He plays Bertie Wooster perfectly, bumbling bafoon and all, but I didn't really like the Blackadder stuff. He did well in his multiple roles, I just didn't really like the show that well. But it was SOOOOOO not fair that Hugh lost to Keifer Sutherland last night! I wasn't able to watch it but I just found out he didn't win. Does anyone know if he really spoke to anyone at the award ceramony? Either on the red carpet or any other time? Just curious. At least he won the OSCAR though! Maybe he'll win the next awrd he is nominated for.

You guys in America are all real lucky, season 2 of House only started here in the UK last week :(

Yay, new House next week, finally no more messin around, a new episode approaches. :D :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back