House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might be going through House withdrawal since it hasn't been on since baseball started and won't be on till November! :( I hate Fox. :mad:

Come on *shakes fist* No more baseball. It isn't nearly as important as HOUSE. :lol:

Oh my!

House goes onto a date with Cameron! Next week! I can't wait to see how that turns out!

I've just see the morgue and you're so right, it does have that CSI morgue feel to it. Even the slab lmao.

Yeah, my sis and I were contemplating whether they used the Miami moruge. I could see a hint of the observation deck in the upper right hand corner :lol:

House/Cameron!! Woopee!!
And House is on AXN here, which has no baseball, so I can keep watching!! Yay! :D Then again, the episodes I'm watching right now are like, the first few, which you guys probrably watched months ago.

House is do fantastic and funny without even trying. His one liners are just the best. but i dont think he really like Cameron. Not in the way she likes him anyway. Beside their relationship is so Grissom and Sara that it is a little annoying. But hey great show and i'm looking forward to next Thursday

I totally agree about Grissom/Sara-Cameron/House. I think the writers of the show did a great job with all the funny lines and creating great characters. I really hope they make a lot of series' of House.

I love House!!!! Hugh Laurie has great wit and comedic timing.....best moment for me of season 1 so far was when he was in his office listening to Baba o'Riley-my favourite song!!!!!!!

I love House!!!!!! Hugh Larie has natural wit and comedic timing!!!!!! Best moment of season 1 for me was went House was in his office listening to Baba o Riley my favourite song :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh! How much did I love that part too! That song was my all time favourite song and hearing it on House really made my week! I was so happy after that episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back