House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I really admire Hugh Laurie. He's British yet he puts on such a realistic American accent. It just feels good to hear him speak in that deep voice of his.

2. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I've seen Hugh from back in his Blackadder days and when I see him acting his socks off in House and then seeing him in an interview, sometimes I forget he is from our neck of the woods :lol:

3. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

The man has such a sexy voice. He could read the phone book to be, and I would get all hot and bothered. :lol:

4. crazybec

crazybec Police Officer

I stil think of him as Jasper in 101 dalminations sometimes.......love him stil!!!!
    I had a huge grin on my face after the who was featured in House!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

5. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

:lol: me too

6. robospanker_fan

Lol, phone book or history textbook, I would force myself to pay attention just to listen to him.

7. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

:lol: that's funny

It reminded me of this comedy thing that I saw once, where these 2 people were saying: 'there are two things you always find in a motel room, a Bible & phone book, & instead of doing a song on the Bible, since it's just a list of names, we are doing a song on the phone book' :lol:

8. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

I love House so much it is one of the best shows i have ever seen, its one of those shows that you cant help wanting to watch it, every episode is so good, other shows can have bad episodes, but not House. Hugh Laurie is the most amzing man in the world, besides griss of course(sorry hugh), he is so funny and smart. I can not wait till the episodes start up again, i have been dying without them. I have not seen that many epsiodes because i did not start watching until they were showing reruns during the summer and i fell in love with it after the first episode. That is why it has been murder to me with no episodes. I am so totally for House/Cameron it is GSR replica and i love it. I mean she is perfect for him, in the episode "sports medicine" at the end where they went to the monster truck rally, PERFECT!, with the cotton candy, oh i just loved it so much. It is such a good show because it as every aspect that i love about CSI only in a different, but completely amazing, format. I hope that House has many more seasons and that they dont get rid of any of the characters. Yikes i better stop now that i have written a novel her(i could go on forever on how much i love this show).

Oh by the way here is a collage i made for House, tell me if you like it.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/CSI_Grissom/housetvcollage.jpg

it is kinda small because it had to be resized.

9. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Very nice, CSI_Grissom. I didn't start watching House until the reruns either. But when I did, I was hooked. All the girls at work watch it. And it was always a hot topic on Wednsdays. It is killing us that we don't have new episodes.

10. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Not long to go now, hoora for that, soo can't wait :D

Nice collage there

11. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

House is a great show..Just waiting for baseball to get over with so new episodes will be on.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

House is awesome, Hugh's wit and sarcasm has me crying with laughter and he reminds me of an old-friend i had in school who was like that, she was always saying such sarcatic stuff like Hugh. The banter between him and Cuddy is great as she seems to be the only one who tries to argue with him yet she always ends up losing.The relationship between him and Foreman, i like that too because even though they are so different you get a feeling that House does respect and like him as a doctor and a coleague even though he doesnt show it.

Just seen the episode "Three Stories" for Season 1 and i thoguht it was great and totally different from the layout of previous episodes and can't wait till next week for the final episode!

13. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Three stories was just brilliant, David Shore (writer) won an Emmy for that eppy and rightly so :D, still narked that High didn't win

14. robospanker_fan

He won an Emmy? Wow, thats just... Great!

15. babycharmed

babycharmed Hit and Run

i looove house!!! especially with his sarcasm!! he is one weird BUT brilliant doctor!!! cameron is ok too...do you think cameron and house will get together anytime now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.