House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Thanks.Love the "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" one. :lol:

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for sharing :) Looks good, though I'm curious as to if there will be any cliffhanger regarding him, Cuddy and Possible Cuddy Spawn. I don't ship anybody on the show but those were definitely some interesting scenes between the two of them in the last episode.

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for the link Carol. Great caps! I can't wait to see this episode in a few weeks time.

:eek: The season finale looks fascinating - thanks for the link to the preview Hormiga.

I owe a great debt of thanks to House this past 8 months. Not only do I feel I've discovered a truly fab tv show, it has also distracted me very effectively from the very poor 4th Season of CSI:Miami!

6. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I just watched the video and.... ow. Poor Wilson.

7. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I know, shocked when I saw that

SOOO can't wait for this, because of the very poor finale of CSI, House will show them how to make a damn good one ;)

8. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I'm counting on TWoP's recaps for this. So I don't end up dying of excitement while waiting another few months for this episode.

9. wilsonwonders

wilsonwonders Rookie

It never seems to amaze me that the storylines they come up with are all based preety much around the ending of the patient recovering and being all fine and going off. None of them seem to come back in a later episode to have a check up or anything and very rarely anyone dies. I know this sounds awfull but thats how life is. People get sick and either die or need to go back for check ups every so often. oh well.

10. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I have recently seen an episode of House [I know I'm late] and I really like the show. House so far is probably my favorite charater.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Well first I just want to say welcome to our new posters here in the House thread, there are a couple of you I don't recognize so welcome from me.

Man it's been a while since i came on, I need to fix that. so where do I begin, ok the last few weeks have been great, this whole thing with Cuddy, and the baby thing, never saw that one coming, but hey they have to twist it up everyonce in a while right? I like the episode with the mom and the baby, but some parts of it where a bit hard to watch. And how about the guy from Remember the Titans playing the father. He looked so good.
    The episode this past week with the Katrina victim was great, House's leg hurting a lot more, I think that will lead well into Tues. Although watching House pace around at the beginning and at other points kind of bugged me a bit. And the clinic patient was adorable, that whole scene just flowed so nicely, and did I mention the little boy was adorable. And the whole thing with the reverse peristalsis, that was just icky. But I am sure it could happen in certain circumstances. Anyway, I am not sure what more to say about the whole Cuddy baby, deal, but the ending does make you wonder. I was wondering through the whole episode where G-man came from, and do you think we could start calling House G-man. :) Just kidding!!!
    Anyway, I am absolutly excited about the season finale on Tuesday, I just started a new job last week, and I was afraid I would miss it due to the fact that it is a night job, but I am in training during the day, and thankfully they want me to work one more week on days before going to nights, so I won't miss the season finale on tues. SO YAY, anyway, only two more days my fellow House fans. I can hardly wait.

CSIFAN1985

12. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Thanks for the clip. My tape ran out before I could get the promo. WOW! I'm really stoked for this now.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I can not contain my excitement for the season finale. I taped the last episode so I've been replaying the promo for tuesday's episode non-stop. What I am really interested in it is, what's wrong with Cameron? You see her closing her eyes in the promo and then she's on this table with this wierd machine. I need answers! Second, why does House PUNCH WILSON? God, I love Wilson, what could he do, he's the sweetest guy ever, he doesn't deserve a punch. Third, what is happenening with House and his leg pain? On tv.guide.com, they have a summary of the episode and it says...
    In the second-season finale, House is shot, but that doesn't stop him from working on the vexing case he was handling before the attack. He does, however, have an unusual attitude about it. As for his own case, the surgeon who operated on him was also able to make his leg pain disappear, but House isn't especially grateful. Primarily, he's concerned about what might have been done to his mind.

I am so confused, and since tvguide.com isn't the best source of information, I'm not going to believe it until I see it. *but, i really hope I don't see it happen, it will ruin everything*

14. Guest

Guest Guest

hey guys, im kirsty. *waves* i lurk in this thread, I'm from the uk and season 2 only started a few weeks back, the most recent episode ive seen though is euphoria, what happens after that?? and what are the names of the episodes so i can find them, thnkies.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I like House, well, the episodes I've seen so far. House is so mean, but for some reason, I love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.