House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

It seems that they like the hallucination style for the finales lately. Looking forward to seeing next week episode.

I read somewhere that they're already shooting season 5 with no summer break due to the possible actors/directors' strike.

I hope they decide which characters they want for next season and which ones they don't, because since the new team is there, the scenes of the old team seem very forced to me.

2. mimefan

mimefan Dead on Arrival

Hey all I don't get why big love was voted off when he had immunity.

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I just watched some clips and did anyone else notice that when Cuddy was doing CPR on House that she did not pinch his nose?

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

New to the House thread here. I love this show! I'm really missing the old gang though. I enjoy Chase and I enjoyed the way him, Cameron, and Foreman interacted. I like Kal Penn's character but the other two I could do without. Give me my old cast back anyday! I haven't seen Monday's episode yet, think I'll go watch it since the kids are in bed.

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

hi CSI Stokes Girl! Welcome! good ole cast any day indeed! ;)

thank you SunsetB.! ^_^

oh man, i can't wait. maybe i shouldnt assume why and what happened before the accident. >_> it may be this HUGE twist again and i would be all shocked again within the last 5 mins of the show :p

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for the welcome! I really enjoyed Monday's ep (that I finally watched last night!). I think it was one of the better ones this season. Can't wait for the second part.

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Glad to have you, CSI Stokes Girl.

Maybe it seems to obvious, but I tend to think that Amber came to House with some medical issue. In other words, she was sick but she didn't want to tell Wilson, so she told House instead.

I hope they're not having an affair. I don't think that's the right road for the show.

P.S. 50th post! *runs off to get an avatar*

8. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

That's an interesting theory, MaddyAnn. I honestly don't know why House and Amber were on the bus together, but I have a feeling whatever the reason, it's not good.

Okay, that episode. It replaced Euphoria Part Two as my favourite House episode EVER. That right there, THAT is how you come back from the world's shittiest season.

I loved how they ever so carefully let you in on stuff, and the woman House was seeing in the place of Amber (although I really wish I hadn't read the spoiler, because that would have been 10x more awesome if I hadn't known. Instead I was screaming at the TV when she said, "What colour is my necklace?" AMBER!!!). And the scene where Cuddy was at House's babysitting him, PRICELESS! Huddy is love.

I really really really hope Amber doesn't die. She's my favourite of the new cast members. She's sassy and she's giving Wilson a storyline, and testing the House/Wilson frienship. SHE CAN'T DIE!!!

The only thing I had a problem with though, was how nobody recognized Amber. You'd think, considering the fact that she's dating Wilson AND the fact that she was running around the hospital wearing a NUMBER for weeks somebody would have recognized her. I think it would have been more practical if she was one of the eight that was sent to Princeton General. But that's just me.

9. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

A little off topic, but I hope that it's not too bad.
    This week I watched the end of season two on DVD and wondered what happened to Steve, House's rat. He had 'put' him into that apartment, when Foreman had been sick. But what happened to him after that?

Any ideas?

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

He didn't show any symptoms in "Euphoria" so House didn't kill him off, I think he was in the background of House's appartment after that but, unfortunately, from House's official site:

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  11. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Thank you for the information.

Well, I didn't expect Steve to live forever, but somehow I liked him. I would've had liked to see him more often

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

T_T aw steve... i miss him...
    .... but i miss Nurse Brendie more XD

-no seriously, im a nurse brenda fan :p

on a sad note for me:
    well, they killed off one of my fave characters... T_T :( i was half expecting it but it still is sad... it was touching how house did everything to save his bff's gf. though it is kinda his fault... but still... :( i was soooo sad for wilson...
    for the others... well, for 13, yeah, i was expecting it to be positive too... will she resign? my guess is as good as you guys'...
    i was happy that they didnt have an affair or anything like that. *sigh* it was a relief.
    another scene i loved is the last one... where cuddy was there with him all the time when he had a seizure... and holdin' his hand... *awww* but, is it me or they cut a scene? ya from from that spoiler piccies? hmm... interesting. sad but interesting. now i wanna hear spoilers about the next season.

what do you guys think? *sigh*

13. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Man, that was intense...

I actually got a little bit teary eyed at the end of the episode. As much as I thought I didn't like Amber, I realized I absolutely loved having her banter there between Wilson and House. I was so upset when she actually died. When Wilson found that not on his bed I seriously thought I was going to start crying, and I don't ever cry at movies or TV shows or anything like that. I just couldn't help thinking about how horrible that feeling would be.

On a lighter note, loved the Huddy scene when she was holding his hand. And I thought it was sooo adorable when she was sleeping in that chair by his bed.

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:eek: Wow! But I have a few questions for y'all.

What was it that Amber overdosed on? Was it an accident she did that? I got confused at that. Also, was it just me or was it really hard to hear what Amber said near the end. I still can't figure most of it out and I rewound it a few times. Anyone know? That was traumatic and disturbing. Being woken up to tell you are going to die and then people you know coming by to see you-freaky!

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Here is link to House M.D. 4x16 subtitles - hope when u read them to find ur answers. ;)

The last two House epis rock my world. Bloody brilliant is all that I can say. I think I`ll need some time to recover.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.