House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

^^ I loved "Who's your daddy?" :p :lol:, although I think it's my shipper heart talking :lol:

well mj, I'll wait for you to watch season 1 :lol: just keep me informed :lol:, kidding :p, hope you enjoy it, I should watch it again too, so that I'd remember some wonderful House moments :D

Oh, btw, I just watched "All in" O-M-F-G House in a tuxedo *faints* I was like hyperventilating and drooling (yeah, I've got a crush on House or Hugh so what?? :lol:) and remember when he hit the lock of the cafeteria with his cane until he broke it??? :lol: my mom was like: WTF??? is he crazy??? :|

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Okay i'll give the Huddy love for "Who's your daddy" <33333 but the rest was a total bomb

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ I agree with that one! :D *huddy heart thumps*

CW Im finished with s1! :lol: im rewatching s2 right now! *gg* i so cant wait for s3 dvds to come out!

oh did you know about the house/cuddy piano scene that was deleted in all in? ^__^ wish i saw that though.

4. CalleighWolfe

^^ You what??? :O OMG I wanna see it too!!!! *runs around the room yelling* OMG *hyperventilates* why did they delete that??? OMG my Huddy heart :devil:

Oh, question: who sabotaged Foreman's job interview in the latest episode??? I'm curious :D Thanks for your answer!!! :)

ETA: oh btw, what did House tell Cuddy when she asked him what he was doing in this scene??? Thanks again :D

5. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

House did ;) No surprise here ... he's a jerk -a smokin' hot one, but still a jerk :D

Cuddy: "What are you doing?
    House: "Looking for a tell ... rapid eye blink, twitch of the lips ..."

:)

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

CW :lol: dont you have a stroke here! i don't have Epi that i could give you. :p yeah, -_-; they deleted it... i DO know one reason but i ain't sure if it's that. :devil:

...and i take it you missed 'The Jerk' too? *sobs with her*

GFreak wait... but he went to her office right? ('You are one evil cunning woman.' or something like that :rolleyes:-a friend showed me a clip) why would he do- er... never mind :lol: House needs no reason.

7. GrissomFREAK

Yep, he said that too, but that was before Cuddy asked him "What are you doing?"

"YOU are one evil cunning woman! It's a massive turn-on" [​IMG] :lol:

The look on Cuddy's face is priceless [​IMG] It's like she was saying "Really??!!" :D

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^^ *dies in Huddy heaven* nice caps *drools* 'seriously'! :lol: thanks for posting that... O__O *drool*

was it a nice eppie?

9. GrissomFREAK

It was a nice epi -as usual ;) But nothing to write home about. Can't wait for the finale :cool:

10. CalleighWolfe

OMG thanks :D, and the massive turn-on quote is just priceless :lol:, Cuddy was like: ;).

Another question :lol: (I should open a contest :p), when House suffered the infarction (?) Cuddy was his doctor, right?? and was she already the hospital administrator and dean of medicine??. Another question: the dean of medicine is like the principal of the faculty of medicine, right??, in this case she's the Dean of medicine of Princeton University??? :confused:

Thanks for your answers :D ;) I really appreciate you spend your time typing them :), I love you guys :)

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Queen hands OBE to actor Laurie .
    (BBC)

British actor Hugh Laurie, star of US hospital drama House, has been made an OBE (Order of the British Empire) by the Queen.
    The 47-year-old star attended a ceremony at Buckingham Palace, where he was honoured for services to acting.
    Laurie recently won two Golden Globes for his role as cantankerous doctor Gregory House, but he has been part of Britain's comedy elite for years.
    He is best known in the UK for his two TV series with Stephen Fry - Jeeves and Wooster and sketch show Fry and Laurie.
    Laurie is also a star of the big screen, appearing in such films as 101 Dalmatians, Sense and Sensibility and Stuart Little.

12. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

*I appear from nowhere* There was this one show Hugh Laurie was in that my mom and I used to watch. I can't remember much of it though, I only remember that Laurie played a 'flaming gay' named Percy.

But i watch House every week. I love it so much. I'm really excited for the finale next week.

One time my friend and I rented the whole second season just to see the episode were Camron got stoned and hooked up with Chase :lol:, we had it narrowed down to six episodes and had to watch all six. The we watched the rest of the season because it was so good :lol:

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

All i know IS Cuddy is his doctor (see? he doesnt believe she aint a real doctor, if he did, he would change doctors-seeing as he didnt [finale of s2] :lol: im ranting again sorry. :p) im not sure if she's the dean or admin at that time. yeah dean is like the principal of medicine... you could say that. ^__^

14. GrissomFREAK

LISTEN UP! LISTEN UP! :D

Season 3 DVD box-set will be released on August 21!!

Thanks house_daily for the info :cool:

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

I HAVE to put that on my calendar XD

any details what's the special features?
    btw-wicked cover...red :rolleyes: *goes back to her hole*
    lmao thankies for sharing GFreak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.