House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

I've just seen "Finding Judas" and i feel...unconfortable for two reasons:

1)I really really hated the way he talked to Cuddy: he didn't have any reason to be so mean at her. I usually love his snarkiness but this time he just took it too far IMO

2)Wilson :( what are they doing to my Wilson? it's just crual....

I just hope they won't go down that road too long cause it's just awkward

You know I didn't think last night's episode was the best. It was definitly good, just not his best. I was a little dissapointed at the end with Tritter, I believe that's the last time we're going to see Tritter.

Last nights episode was very emotional but very good all at the same time. It made me laugh and then at other times I just wanted to go through the t.v. and hug Hugh...but then i'd never let him go soo..maybe I shouldn't do that. lol. I did however find some of his jokes a little offensive but yet again that is House.

But oh man at the end when House was lying on the floor and he had thrown up I was like 'HELP HIM HELP HIM!" and then he didn't he just walked out the door and let him lie there. I thought that was rather disspointing but yet again House has had several options and I guess his team feels like they can't help him anymore.

Just thought I'd put a spoiler warning in there just in case.

That was the point when House hit rock bottom and he knew it, that's why he went to Tritter, wanted to hit Tritter at the end though

I'm really getting irriatated on one point. I know House is a great doctor, but they act like he is the only one who can save anybody. Do the other doctors not have a lick of sense when it comes to treating patients? Have they not learned anything at all from House?

jazzfan said:
I'm really getting irriatated on one point. I know House is a great doctor, but they act like he is the only one who can save anybody. Do the other doctors not have a lick of sense when it comes to treating patients? Have they not learned anything at all from House?

See that's an EXCELLENT question...I'm waiting for the day when one of his duckling will FINALLY save somebody without his help. (it just reminded me that on "Finding Judas" Chase was the one who found out what the little girl had...)

As much as i love House, i was actually shocked that they let another duckling get the gloury, and then feel imbarresed/hurt in the hallway.

Great episode! I loved it. This was actually the first episode I've seen. My mom talks about it all the time. So this time, I thought I'd join her. :D It was really good. I love House, Wilson and Cameron!

I might buy the series for my mom for Christmas, then watch it myself!!

jazzfan said:

Well the eppy before Chase found the right diagnosis and it S2 Cameron has been right, so he doesn't get it right all of the time ;),House just can't admit it

Congrats to Hugh for being nominated for Best Actor in the Golden Globes :D, fingers crossed he wins

I just saw both the Euphoria episodes, those were the best episdes I've ever seen. The acting was superb, the writing was mastful.

I'm not liking last eps.
House used to be sarcastic,a jerk and all that stuff (and I love that) but he cared (at least a little bit) about his patients,even when he tried to look just the opposite.
But now he only cares about his damn pills and tricky cases aren't a painkiller anymore,I hope the Tritter arc closes soon,I begin to be tired of it,even when David Morse does an awesome job.

Congratulations to Hugh Laurie for the Golden Globe nomination,I hope he'll win. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back