House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

Watched Hugh hosting Saturday Night Live, loved it. :D

Brill stuff:
- The monologue and it was a great start, calling the audience Sweet Cheeks and then getting the map out of where England was and it was map of USA and Hugh said England was where his right nipple was :lol:.
- Hugh in drag, OMG he doesn't make a good woman and the very high skirt. Mind you we did get an eyefull of Hugh's legs ;)
- The Most Haunted skit, I was :lol:, it was just so funny, brilliant
- Hugh playing guitar and harmonica singing his song All We Have To Do. Loved it.

Also Hugh is schedule to appear on Jay Leno 6th Novemeber :D

"Sir i'm his wife" :lol: i also loved it when he was talking about the smart handsome doctors you see on tv :lol:

Didn't you just love the pics of him. My favorite was the one with the bird on his sholder.

Yeah I saw the SNL and loved the drag. Clearly he doesn't make a good woman, ha ha.

I am so glad House is back on this week. Seems like forever.

OMG LORD! *wavse* Hello all.

I've seen a few episodes of the new season and every once in a while I catch the re runs of it on USA but I totally fell in love with House last night while I watched the end of the Marathon on U.S.A

Seriously this is like my new favorite show, house is so hilarious and I love Hugh laurie. I did manage to catch him on SNL but unfortunatley I fell asleep so I only watched the Myth buster part where he farted. Teehee. That cracked me up.

But anyways I thought I would pop in and say how much I love this show and how i'm going to be a frequent vistor in this thread now. Teehee.

Hugh was fantastic on SNL this past weekend but Borat in the opening sketch stole the show. I loved that he used his English accent, not the one he uses on the show. I never realized how funny he could be.

Good eppy to start off after the hiatus :D

Totally didn't see the outcome of the case being that!, some great lines in last night's eppy. :lol: at House intergating Wilson about his love life. Loved Snarky Cameron, pure love :D and Foreman was good as well, reminded me of S1 Foreman and glad he won the bet

Now the cop arc has started, man he was a mean SOB, but I think House is somewhat to blame for that. He should have just walked away instead of doing what he did. The arrest seen was SOOOOO HOTTTTTTT :D

House doesn't obay any of the laws and thats sexxy :lol:

Chase: I loved Chase in this one! he was just so cute and with:

"Wilson likes jazz, Foreman pay up"

And the look on his face at the end was priceless, he was just so cute in this one like the little boy of the group!

Cameron: Cameron was so bad ass:

"No i am and it's totaly hawt"

Like did you see the look on everyones face

Foreman! he was so halarious in this one i loved it especially what he said about the fire, now that was a gas!

Wilson: Poor Wilson, how can he not find a girlfriend!

Cuddy: She just always kicks ass, poor Cuddy though at the end

I guess i loved this one because it was the 'guys' episode, and i love seein me guys on screen ALOT especially when the camera when close up to Chase *Sigh* :lol:

i love house i think the lines are very witty and greatly timed and can't wait for the next series to start

I am just so glad it's not airing the same time as NCIS. Now I can watch both. Tuesday is quickly becoming my favorite on TV.

I hated when NCIS and House were on at the same time. Now I'm in love with Tuesday's again. Last nights episode was awsome, House finally pissed off the wrong guy, and I couldn't believe that the guy Jonathon (the patient) was Phil of the Future's Ricky Ullman. That was such a shock.

I love Foreman, like i always loved him but i love him even more :lol: Omar is like the coolest person ever!!! (Well aswell as Morgan Freeman!)

th_house.jpg

This icon totally is House.
GregHouse.jpg

Did you say you wanted me on the bed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back