House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

:lol: Love that icon.

I love this season (I love all the seasons but) it has such interesting case's especially last episode, that was a odd ending.

too true it was an odd ending, Ah us lucky brits House was on a thursday at 9pm and NCIS was on a friday at 9 lucky us

I dont watch NCIS, i never really heard of it until last month.

What was the first episode of House you've seen?

The first episode i watched was Cursed, i lost the controller and i said what the hell. I am so happy i didn't see the controller under the couch :lol:

I brought House into my House!

lol maybe you should take better care of the controller of your's if you loose it again you can change channels manually

Re: House # 2

This show started about three months ago in Holland. I love it :D It goes along well with my meds study :p

I'm watching what I believe is episode 1.13 now (it's with the guy from the Bondmovie A View to a Kill in it). I love House's comments.

One of the doctors: What is it?
House: Antrax. Did the house belong to old man Hussein.
This cracked me up :lol:

I guess that explians why i love Chase so much, the first episode i saw was about him :lol:

lol maybe you should take better care of the controller of your's if you loose it again you can change channels manually

LOL i am glad i lost it!

I wish i saw the pilot but i never even knew about House.

Lets see i was watching King of the hill, lost the controller, to lazy to look for it, saw Jesse, Hugh, Omar, Robert on screen and decided to watch a little bit longer then i got into the show :lol:

Your very welcome.

Here's some more
th_lauriesaunders021.jpg

Can I have a ride???

th_icecream.jpg

Give me the ice cream!!!

"Fools for love" was great,House met his match with the jerk cop,is he gonna be around long?
House was hilarious so jealous about Wilson and that at the end the nurse was actually dating Foreman.
I'm looking forward the next ep "Qué será será".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back