House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

Wow those are awesome clips! thank you :)

I am so glad i am now to old to go Trick or Treating or else i would miss House! this episode looks so interesting and i cant wait to see the next one (With the 600 pound man)

Thanks for the links :D

Seen a few previews of the new eppy on the 31st October and it looks awesome :D

Hmmm if i was little i would be so excited about Holloween but now i am a jacked up on House i cant help but not really care about dressing up or candy...well i do care about candy. I guess the House guys will be my eye candy ;)

Oh that's gonna be a toughie. Halloween or House.... lets ponder on that one

House!!!! I am to old for Trick or Treating so i am going to shut off all the lights and eat the candy my mom buys for the kids and just watch House. I cant wait to see my doctors again :lol: even though i did have Greys but they are surgeons ;)

Lol thank you, and thanks for bumping this thread :D

Hey did you guys see the TV guide cover, i am shocked because Jesse isn't on the cover :( :( :( but thats just me. Holy crap Hugh looks so hot on it, makes me wanna cry and plus if you look in the "Other fandom wallpaper/icons" thread i made a Hugh backround :lol:

That TV guide cover is smoking hot!, bit surprised that Jesse isn't on the cover with Hugh, Jen and Omar but maybe that has to do with the upcoming storyline

They did say that Jesse had a moment in the article saying:

I dont know if it's a spoiler so just in case

there's a less relaxed vibe on the set this season because they all know how sharp and smart and *On* they have to be because of the greater popularity of the show. In the ep shooting that day, Chase gets a fist in the face from House, who's feeling punchy from being off the meds. He says the pressure House is experiencing pushes him to be more of the rabid dog he already is.

Yippie, I'm going to make sure to tape it. I've been really sad, b/c I'm like missing all the eppys this season, I'll have to make sure to buy the dvd's

OMG that was awesome SNL, i was so happy to see him with Will Forte, Bill Hader, and Seth Myers. I love them all but with Hugh laurie that is just fantastic!!!!!!!!

OMG Hugh in a skirt is so sexxy :lol: he has nice legs lol

Hugh was awesome, he and Forte was a dream. Remember we were talking about this before, a long time ago lol it came true lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back