Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDDIE CAHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!When I watched miracle I was just lost in his eyes!!!!WOWW!!!!HE"S A HUNK!!!!!

My CSI Hottie list goes a lil' someting like this:

Adam Rodriquez - CSI Miami (Talk about sweetness in full package!)
Hill Harper - CSI NY (Just cannot resist a brotha with a cute boy face)
Gary Dourdan - CSI (Laid-back, cool-guy)

Greg is a cutie, Danny is also a cute but my favourite has got to be uh... Horatio!

Me thinks I like older men ;)

*runs off and hides*

Has anyone else noticed that TPTB seem to give Nick more of the procedural type stuff set to music. No dialogue, just Nicky making bullets or Nicky getting a serial number off an oil drum. Even they see that he is just so pretty to look at! :D

1. Greg (CSI)
2. Danny (CSI:NY)
3. Warrick (CSI)
4. Nick (CSI)
:devil:
But the others are still all hot
How can you all like Grissom and Mac loads, I don't see anything in the older guys. But that's my opinion and everyone has different tastes.

I totally agree with you TroubledYouth! I mean, they all look old enough to be my dad (with the exception of Gary Sinise) and I just can't like that!

Greg's number one for me too, but Nick's a close second. :devil:

hmmmm...I'm loving this topic....although I have to say it's a tough choice, especially since looks aren't usually what attract me to someone to start with....

Going strictly by looks.....George Eads (Nick)

Otherwise (and this is assuming I'm about 20 years older than I actually am)......William Peterson (Grissom) :rolleyes:

*shakes head* I don't care I how much older I am, I could never like any of the lead CSI's. I do not find the fact that they are older hot and they themselves are not hot. I can't even look at them with out being reminded of my dad and that is not a good thing. Sorry, I'm cranky.

*shakes head* I don't care I how much older I am, I could never like any of the lead CSI's. I do not find the fact that they are older hot and they themselves are not hot. I can't even look at them with out being reminded of my dad and that is not a good thing. Sorry, I'm cranky.
I have to agree with you there! Anytime I look at the leaders of CSI, they just remind me of my dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back