Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to choose , I like all of them ! :D , but ... finally I decide on :

1. Horatio ( he's really SEXY ! )
2. Greg ( no coments )
3. and ....this place is shared between Nick and Grissom

That's all ! " Saludos " ;)

Posted by tuesdaymorning:
Posted by DannyFan05:
LV: 1. Nick-a Southern accent gets me all the time

Accents get me in general. I love people with accents, I just wish I had one. :_:

I wish I had one too, preferably a Southern one. I have family in Tennessee and I went to college in Kentucky for 3 years, but did I pick up an accent-no.

[/QUOTE]

Accents get me in general. I love people with accents, I just wish I had one. :_:

[/QUOTE]

I wish I had one too, preferably a Southern one. I have family in Tennessee and I went to college in Kentucky for 3 years, but did I pick up an accent-no.

[/QUOTE]

Nah you really aren't missing anything!!! Every time I go to northern or western US and especially in Mexico, they all want to hear my "southern belle" accent. It gets old.......... :rolleyes:

Posted by MedicWarrickLvr:
Nah you really aren't missing anything!!! Every time I go to northern or western US and especially in Mexico, they all want to hear my "southern belle" accent. It gets old.......... :rolleyes:

I used to have a really thick southern accent. But I've trained myself out of it. When I was a kid, people would say "You're from Georgia, aren't you?" Now, they can't tell and it's so awesome. Southern accents are really cute on some guys, though. But it's annoying when YOU have one!

i just love gary dourdan and carmine giovinazzo =) can you say HOT =P

this is a easy question :lol: Horatio! the one and only, that man is damm hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back