Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou drkate!!!! The fittest guy ever has got to be Adam Rodriguez!!!

Come on people! he is WAY under-appreciated!!

Ah, I can just hear the 'wetsuit' conversation coming on again. :rolleyes:

Sorry Delko fans, but I just don't find him attractive. Maybe in a way, but he's not totally hot. And I don't go bonkers when he's in the wetsuit. ;)

Posted by drkate:
hottest guys eh? ADAM RODRIGUEZ!!!! *swoons* and george eads is pretty awesome!

Gary Dourdan is my VERY favorite, but I'll have to agree that Adam Rodriguez is goorgeous too! He's easy on the eyes in WHATEVER HE IS WEARING! ;)

Good thing HOTTEST is in the eyes of the beholder. A lot of the male characters don't have the "IT" that I find attractive in men.

So, even tho all of us see something one be it GD's Warrick, GE's Nick, WP's Grissom, ES'S Greg and so on it's all about personal prefrence.

Posted by Catherine_Willows:
I tend to like the nerdy guys (i.e. Eric Smanzda, Archie Kao, Jonathan Togo) but I do like the other guys like I said.

Exactly the same with me. Though every once and a while I like the hunks, like Warrick, Nick, and Danny. :D

I like the nerdy type in theory (I like a guy with brains), but I guess looks-wise I stick with the George Eads/Rory Cochrane/AdamRodriguez/Eddie Cahill type. Yum.

I only prefer the men from the original CSI, but that is just me. So here goes. The Trophy goes to...

1. George Eads- Nick

The runners up are:

2. Eric Szmanda- Greg
3. William Peterson- Grissom
4. Gary Dourdan- Warrick

1. Danny Messer (CSI:NY)
2. Greg Sanders (CSI)
3. Ryan (dont know his last name) (CSI Miami)
4. Don Flack (CSI:NY)
5. Nick Stokes (CSI)

So many guys...so little time...lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back