Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it been awhile i thought i would update my list of hottest men from all three show or who know they still maybe the same but here goes.

CSI: Warrick and Nick
CSI: Miami Speedle (don't know if dead dude count but he is still my fave) if not him then it has be
Delko and Horatio ( i have a semi-thing for red heads)
CSI: NY
The one and only Mac and Danny * the accent is all I need to hear) with Hawkes sharing the contest with both guys.

Hottest guys? My subject. ^^

CSI: Warrick, Nick, Greg
CSI: Miami: None of them.
CSI: NY: Danny (I hate that extra for getting the kiss of life from him), Mac, and Flack.

I could said Grisson is intriguing... he is a geek but his body languages makes you keep staring at him. Warrick's eyes is so sharp and his quiteness makes you want to hug him, but Nick is just become my favorite, not because george eads is so yummy, but because of the personality... who can resist a warm person with a very understanding eyes? I want one to keep if I can :devil:

True, hence the maybe.

But all this Danny stuff is nice and yet annoying. Sigh. Guess he's really the only one right now the writers want to pick on.

Wow, this is a thread I have to join!! :)

My list is quite short:

1. Det. Don Flack (NY)
Then everybody else is far behind, but...

2. Greg Sanders (LV)
although he was funnier before, he's still cute.

I kind of like Ryan Wolfe too, but I don't know if I think he's hot or not, probably not...maybe I just like the Greg/Ryan fics

:D

ME neither jeff. He was just adorable in Friends because he was smiling all the time. And his eyes weren't so creepy..

I too just watch the original and the man of my dreams is Nick Stokes. He has heart, integrity and experience!!! He'd also be loyal, tender and ohhh so hot!!!!

Posted by Catherine_Willows:
Greg and Ryan are cute in a dorky sort of way.

Nick and Danny are just plan HOT! :devil:

I agree, I have to say Greg and Nick. Greg because I've got a thing for guys that are cute in an "I'm a dork" kinda way. And Nick, just because he's hot, and he's southern! At least he wouldn't make fun of me because I say ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back