Hottest CSI

Why would I ost without making up my mind? I don't know... I don't really watch the spin-offs so I can't make a decision there but for CSI LV I'd have to say... hmm... it's a three way tie between Greg, Nick, and Warrick.
And I adore Sara! So beautiful!

Well, since people are trying to get attention (myself included ;)) would anyone think I was nuts if I thought Conrad Ecklie was sexy? :lol: Dust those prints, Ecklie! :D

NICKY!
I mean Gregs cute but Nick has such a sute baby face. It never changes he seems like hes very personal. So i think Nicks the sexiest one!

Oooh I agree about Grissom being sexy I think it's the whole package, he has looks and personality I love his sophistication and his manner mmmmm anyway yeah lol he comes a close second to Nick and Warrick who tie at first -drools-

Uh, Flack, would I choose anyone else?? He's got those blue eyes...they can melt hearts I tell you. *smirk*

Seriously, all the CSI's have such good looking people, eye candy abound.

did i say Grissom already?? :lol: hmmm... let me say that again - Grissom!!! hottest CSI ever!! woohoo!! :D

My avatar speaks for itself dont you think? Can someone else can be hotter than Nick??

nickstokesgal said:
My avatar speaks for itself dont you think? Can someone else can be hotter than Nick??
Yep. Grissom :lol:

Nah, I agree. Nick's hot. Grissom's just *a little* hotter that's all ;)

:p :p :p In total agreement- not only CSI-anywhere-anytime- :pbut I think all the men on CSI are babes and foxes- the best looking guys o TV :p

Back