'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Whoa...So many H with sunnies on! Thanks for posting it Calleigh_Caine. Speaking of which,

mneyplneh9fr.jpg

I love orange hue~~ In fact, if I'm not wrong, they have increased the contrast since Season 3. The colour is much more deeper with more hue. I've even compared screencaps.. :lol:

Thank you for sharing Calleigh_Caine , it's wonderful! ;)

Ohhh the striped shirt...Mmmm. You do treat us well Casper! :lol:

awww I wanna sit by him, or on his lap and tell him what I want from him for Christmas :lol:

:lol: Santa H! Great Idea!! Uh-oh!! Another queue! Leanne! Look what you did! A stampede will approach soon! I'll just sit somwhere and watch this little funny moment!! :lol:

awww I wanna sit by him, or on his lap and tell him what I want from him for Christmas :lol:
What would that be then Leanne or dare I ask? :lol:

he'll always be a redhead to me....

like he said to the little girl

Amy:you're a cop
H: how did you know?
Amy: you look just like the other cops
H: except my red hair

do you have any idea how cute it was... it was so sweet and awwwww I love him.. he's so good with kids...

(I know what I want for Christmas... :devil:

"...all I want for Christmas, is YOU..."

I love it when he works with the kids....he is so good with them :)

It just brings out his most adorable side, and I really love it....brightens a girls heart. :)

yeas it does... very much.. I saw the rerun too just so I could see him agan.. :lol: lol

Santa H works as well as my Xmas ID, which is sanna_claus_hates_xmas (people on Yahell (aka Yahoo) and my list.. don't wonder if someone with that ID PMs you :p )

:lol: Relax there Luce. I doubt H is actually gonna shoot Rick, despite their constant disputes.

LOL I agree .. H wouldn't waste the bullet on him hehe ...but it's Rick's job to be a royal thorn in H's side ... and he does it so very well hehehe .. :lol:!

he'll always be a redhead to me....

like he said to the little girl

Amy:you're a cop
H: how did you know?
Amy: you look just like the other cops
H: except my red hair

do you have any idea how cute it was... it was so sweet and awwwww I love him.. he's so good with kids...

(I know what I want for Christmas...

"...all I want for Christmas, is YOU..."

I know ... I love that scene .. I just smiled and went "ahh so true" when he said that to her .. he IS so sweet with kids .. just melts my heart .. .. and oh la la that would make such a lovely xmas gift indeed .. ;)!!

yepp... awww I still smile when I think of that scene... awww like you said cori... just melts the heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back