'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Now I don't think I've seen this scene....which eppy :confused:

Does anyone have pics??

It'll be due to being a Brit....I bet!

I'm fairly sure the episode was 'Recoil'. I think H also does a "Low Five" with the little girl Amy, where he puts his hand downwards for her to tap it (as opposed to up for a 'High Five'). It was very sweet. I would need to confirm that, but I think I've got the right episode. :)

No need to worry Cori and Casper - my original reaction to the prospect of Rick being shot was just a tongue in cheek comment. Rick is a great asset to the show and I realize H wouldn't shoot him! ;) Certainly not yet, anyway! :devil: Rick has actually seemed quite sympathetic towards H recently. They could end up being allies, you never know! That would be an interesting twist.

Ah yes...that would be the reason, we haven't had recoil yet...looking forward to it now though!

I haven't seen that episode either, I’m also really looking forward to it, I love H's interaction with children. :)

I have ordered the complete season 3 from the US, so it may arrive before it airs in the UK - which is a bit strange really :lol: - fingers crossed.

Ahh Ducky you are officially my favourite person today....that is adorable :) Thank you

That is the head tilt at it's best ;)

*dreaming pleasantly*

I think we are pretty close to the air date in the UK....perhaps 3 or 4 weeks!

*waits patiently for adorable H*

THANKS DUCKY....... awww he looks so sweet in that scene..

and Luce
I think H also does a "Low Five" with the little girl Amy, where he puts his hand downwards for her to tap it (as opposed to up for a 'High Five'). It was very sweet. I would need to confirm that, but I think I've got the right episode

yeah he does... and I was like... "What did he just do... ??? how awesoem wasn't that".. and like I said.. I still smile just thinkign about it

Thanks for confirming that IMS. It was a great moment and really made me smile too. :)

Very, very cute picture Ducky!

only like 2-3 eppys left this season... how will I survive without my angel?? :(

Hey IMS he is my angel, can't you see :rolleyes:
Only joking, I can share :)

Yeah we're running near end of this season too...but I have plenty of H on DVD to keep me company...and if my family take the heavy hints there should be plenty more at Christmas :lol:

*dreaming of Miami season 3 in glorious technicolour*

Whoa..that image was moving fast! :lol: Still, H looks as great as ever with a Gun in hand.. :).

Anyway, I was searching for a cap from any episode which had the best shot of his eyes and I gotta admit, it was pretty hard. H was mostly seen squinting or wearing his sunnies. I finally found one but the colour of his eyes weren't that obvious..
"Nailed"
Have anyone else had better luck than me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back