'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

*helps ImS up*
Uhhhmm...Sorry :lol:! Didn't know an image could be formed with that.. *thinks* Ohhh..kay..Maybe it could! :lol:

TOTAL ASSKICKINGESS! **possible spoiler**

You've got to love the angle of that shot. :devil: Makes me think very naughty thoughts.
It's a fantastic shot! I confess, my thoughts were along the same lines! :devil:

Yeah the angle of that shot got me too....wonderful.... :)

But then again H at any angle is enough ;)

*tries not to think of H at too many angles*

I've posted this in the other thread, but as for the unhappy Horatio we are having, we all need a smile.

So I've found a video of a guy dancing, and from afar he looks like Horatio - im not talking some weird boggie I'm talking proper dancing, I mean he's really good, and he looks like Hroatio from afar - so picture it's Horatio. and smile.
And uh, sweet dreams ;)

Dancer

For some reason, my pc won't show it (probably a firewall thing, not sure). I'll try it on my laptop tomorrow, as that usually loads most things! :)

Yes that was awesome. I love how he cocked his gun in the episode, just for effect. He looked so bad ass.

So I've found a video of a guy dancing, and from afar he looks like Horatio - im not talking some weird boggie I'm talking proper dancing, I mean he's really good, and he looks like Hroatio from afar - so picture it's Horatio. and smile.

That guy IS good. But when I picture him as Horatio, I just burst out laughing and can't breathe. :lol:

LMAO... I love your signature text.. that rocks dude...

mind if I use it...

The Dancer won't show on my PC either - as it's a work one it doesn't have any media player, but my one at home does so i'll watch it tonight Leanne! :D

I Just Thought of Something and Made This Horatio Caine Thing Sign Combining Both "Shades of Justice" & "Saint H & The Holy Sunglasses" You can use it in your Journals if you want but Credit coors_field_rox (LJ) or mrs_caine (GJ) for the work please.

Enjoy!

Saint H And The Holy Shades of Justice

haha... aww that's awesome Calleigh_caine.. an may I say..that avvy is so cute... :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back