'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

That eppy was from Nothing to Lose Katie and trust me when I say, It's been driving me Nuts too!! Dang it!

It was really weird when I slept last night after all the chaos about the Missing Scene[MS]. I dreamt that someone was laughing at me! :(But it wasn't. There was this toy that made a laughing noise when it is hit and it fell onto the floor in the middle of the night! Yup, don't worry. That toy is long gone on it's little journey to the Garbage town! :lol:

Really? Nothing to lose? That doesn't ring any bells...mmm...ok i have to watch that eppy! Thanks casper!

Yer most Welcome Katie! Gotta love Frank's humour! Nothing to Lose is one of the best episode in Season 3 for me so far.. :D

I didn't realyl like s3 but if I had to chose one....I would chose whacked! I loved the scene were H man was talking to that guy oh ma i forgot his name and he was like "You just told me." and he left! I was like go H man!

I haven't watched that episode yet. I'm still stuck with Nothing to Lose![And this will be repeated continously till the next episode is shown!] How brutal is that! I could die before Money Plane is aired! :(

You can't die! But hey on the upside....if u pass out or something H man can give u CPR??!!! see there's an upside to everything!

Horatio!?CPR!? Ohhooo...I think you just said the word of the day for me! :lol: Seriously, they need to do something about their Edit button. Disable it!! :p!

vngnceh1oc.jpg

I bet he thinks that's a good idea.. :D

H and CPR is what gets me thur thae days...

lovley pic casp

Apologies if this pic has already been posted in here, but I thought y'all might like to see it. ;) Both guys look especially yummy in this one.

tn_Scan0008.jpg

Now, I'm off to deliver it to the Speed thread too. :D

It's a hand held computer thing with a map on it.....from 'money for nothing' if I'm not mistaken.....he's showing H where the stolen money stopped!

oooh, wish I could have one of them for my car keys :p

I was thinking ( sounds dangerous I know :lol: ) but we have never seen Horatio at home, in plain clothes have we? You know I thought the man didn't consume anything until I saw him drink coffee in Hard Time :lol:

But have we seen him do anything else "human" like sneese, or trip up - or write?

But have we seen him do anything else "human" like sneese, or trip up - or write?

That's because he's not really 'human' he's super H :lol:

We have seen him bleed, which would put him in the human category I think....and you can often tell how his heart is breaking for the victims, very human quality :(

I'm not sure we have seen any of the CSI's at home...we did see Yelina's front door once or twice....

Have to admit though it would be nice to see H at home!!!

*dreaming of H at home* :p

Oh no quick, change the subject... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back