'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Oooh, sorry, got to this a bit late, but someone mentioned Horatio sitting with his legs crossed? I remember he did that in the epi. about the journalist who made stuff up, and murdered his co-worker to keep it quiet. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the epi, I think it was in season 2, but anyway, when H went to interview the congressman in his office, he sat like that. I remember thinking at the time how relaxed he looked. Very, very cute....

Oh that episode was Deadline. It was an excellent episode in season 2. Hope that helps :)

oooh I'm off to check some screencaps :D

By the way, wasn't Horatio hot when he separated the fight between the fireman and the prisoner guy :D

Very! :devil:

CSIM_316_054.jpg

DEADLINE!! That was it. That's been driving me potty trying to think of it. And yeah, he really looked good in last night's epi where he stepped in to separate the fireman and prisoner. Very masterful, very in control....oooh, I just got a shiver down my spine!! Loved last night's '2 for the price of 1' serving of Horatio!

Loved last night's '2 for the price of 1' serving of Horatio!

Absolutely...made a girl's week :p

Yeah I loved that scene where he broke up the guys....he just moved so quick and kinda swooped in....very good.....

:lol: Was like a hug - everyone got to hug H in that eppy....no fair....I wasn't included :lol:

I love it when he has his gun drawn...

and I love his hair..... awwww I wanna run my fingers thru it... can I pleas.. pleas... :(

Very nice picture Tink! I love this shot. One of my faves. :D

tn_Scan0009.jpg

He is looking immensely kissable in that one, it has to be said! :devil:

yes and his hair looks great, also in that boat scene - his hair behaved ver well

Nothing to Lose! That was a bitter-sweet episode for me. *mumbles something about a scene! :(* Despite this depressing fact, I'll be watching the encore tomorrow and dwell again on the Director's insaneness![??]

I found something rather intriguing just now:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/74/nothing2losefrnkh0fj.jpg
NOTE: Horatio...is sitting cross-legged! Sorry if I find this interesting. I've never seen him sit like that! :lol: Plus a little cap I have started to love:

Frank: Where's your wrist-band?
Suspect: I lost it..
Frank: What? Do you think I have "stupid" written all over my bald head?

:lol: Priceless!! I really admire his sarcastic humour!

Ok this is driving me nuts! what eppy is that form? because i've seen every eppy except one and i can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back