'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Oh yes... that is my fave Frank quote!

I think I've seen H sitting like that before... just don't remember the episode.

Yes he did! And he has easily earned my admiration! It's hard not to admire Frank.
You have? The second I saw his legs crossed I went, "What..wait..he..he sits cross-legged!!" and my Dad just puffs out and shakes his head. Silly me! :lol:

Sitting cross legged does look at bit wierd...but cool :)

Trying to think when else this has happened...I reckon Golden Parachute when he talks at the end to Christina's mum....was looking for a cap, but came up empty!

Surprises me he relaxed like that in front of a suspect though!!!

How much did I wish I was susie or Yelina last night! ;)

I bet you'll gain much more if you were Suzie. :pShe hugged him twice! And if my eyes didn't fool me, she managed to leave a peck on his left cheek when they hugged the first time! Lucky lady. :DStill, we can only, only, only dream..

oh yeah...was a bit more than a peck I think...she kinda launched herself at him :lol: and he hugged her right back!!!

Only added Yelina...cause she got the hand hold, and the look....and those eyes :p

Mehheh..True. With looks like that..*sighs* Anyway, back to H-Man..

sextaxesh3uf.jpg

Is it just me or does that background look a little fake..? Naww..it's just me.. :lol:

I love that shirt....*sigh*

[[[was a bit more than a peck I think...she kinda launched herself at him ]]]

well.. who woudn't

oh yeah...was a bit more than a peck I think...she kinda launched herself at him :lol: and he hugged her right back!!!

Only added Yelina...cause she got the hand hold, and the look....and those eyes :p
With Suzie though, it was almost like he was comforting a child - in a lovely way. So compassionate and kind. With Yelina, oh my, don't get me started! Those two just kill me. Casper, if you could have seen the scene that was edited out! It really was so full of love and so very intimate. I'm going to be quiet now! ;)

Yeah Lucy that was my take on the situation too.. ;)

Really intimate...almost stroking his arm...and a look of love it most definately was :)

Lucy!! You made me choke on my Hot Chocolate!! :lol: Awww....I so wish I could fly right about now! I saw the second hug where H placed his hands on the back of her head. That was very brotherly-like of him!

Okay...I really really really want to hug Horatio right now. He's just so CUDDLY!! *squeal* Aww...

:lol: Sorry Casper! Somehow, someway (sounds like a song!), we will get screencaps. I feel bad that you can't see it. :(

Aww..No worries Lucy. Something tells me I'll endure it till tomorrow.. :lol: That something is the thought of sleeping in a new bed tonight! *ahem* Sorry..
Isn't that the cartoon song? The one about this mouse Fievel? okay..now I'm hallucinating! Too much Hot Chocolate!! :lol:

Frank: What? Do you think I have "stupid" written all over my bald head?
Honestly when he said that, I was on the floor laughing my head off, I love Frank! :lol:

With Suzie though, it was almost like he was comforting a child - in a lovely way. So compassionate and kind
I agree it was like he was being a father figure to them both, the second Frank told him that Suzie wanted him to stop by the hospital he just dropped everything and went - that's what I love about H, some people find it all too much when H gets very hero like, but to me it just refreshing that someone can not only care so much about his family but also the victims, to him it's all about them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back