'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Oh what a great shot, but it looks a little big!

Yeah his eyes are blue, I think they still look blue in this pic! Maybe it's the tilt of my screen!
Oh I could study those eyes all day :)

Just a reminder to make sure images are no wider than approx 480 pixels, as they can stretch the screen. Thanks. :)

Have any of you Brits out there seen the cool new trailers for five's 10pm shows, amazing the reason I put it here is because there is a wonderful H shot.
:eek: Really?! I need to start watching channel 5 more often. :(

*switches tv to Five hopefully*

I've not seen it yet either, but I'll be watching Five in anticipation! :D

Yeah I don't watch it so much but was watching 'message in a bottle' and it just sort of appeared, got my interset cause they never normally trailer Miami!

At least we still have season 3 DVD to drool over, until we get to see season 4. There are some great scenes with H that season - although I try to avoid that last one! :( Far too sad, but episodes like 'Crime Wave' & 'Identity' are great to re watch for me. :)

..was watching 'message in a bottle' ...
it will be interestin H and Y to have that kind of chat :devil: in the end of every episod H go to the beach and sand 'message in a bottle' or we mast do it...hope writers catch what they do to us and particularity to the 'old' Horatio :(

Ha that would be qute funny, secret bottle messages!

Now in the land of no season 4 (very happy to have season 3 though, I love identity :))
Was reading the new episode thread and felt realy bad I missed a H smile at the end, anyone got any caps they would like to share with those of us deprived :(

Hey docfrog that's alright, they are great pics, I love any shot with close ups of those eyes!

Oh you are nice and young on this board, ah you will get 100 soon enough, I tell you I'm sure I've only been here a few months and I've topped 800 :) Oh I love it!

@ Footyliz: thank you, I really much enjoy myself being here - but I'm still a little bit shy (but that wont last too long, I think :D )

docfrog pic you psot are loveliness. every moment i expect H to make his sweet tic on his face or to raise head and look at me with his blu eyes.
btw epi Under Suspicion is so sad and H is so weak and vulnerable. i wont to cry with him

@ Pusher: let me guess: you want to join him in the holding cell and hug him all the time ;) (at least that's what I'd like to do :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back