'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

'Recoil' was a great H eppy. That is an awesome picture MD! :cool:

:DJust back from watching Recoil! That's a grrreeaatt episode! I switched on the tv when it's about to show but nothing happened. My tv was like dead! :eek:Then I panicked and I was walking around the couch like a clown and then tried switching off the tv and switched on again...and *phew* it worked and I was 1 SECOND away from the start of the show! Was I lucky or what...and it started with everything happening real fast I was confused. :confused: Luckily they went back to 8 hrs earlier then everything became clear haha... :lol:
The girl's mom is terrible and the guy whom Frank hit looked creepy! And I had a smile when I saw that familiar pair of shades right in front of the camera(when H found the girl). And also when she gave him the bookmark (I think it's Big Bird) I wondered what H will do with that. Put it next to his bed? He looked so sweet there, the girl too. :p

But I don't understand what Calleigh and Ryan meant when they're talking about Calleigh's dad. I missed something? Ryan had a hard time in this eppy.

Ahhhh *sigh*...getting my thoughts off right after watching it. MD , now I know which scene that pic was from. H looked soooo tall from that angle. I had only one thought "There's Saint H to the rescue!!!" :cool:

Very nice picture MD. H always looks very sexy when the camera looks up at him like that. :devil:

I haven't seen 'Recoil' in awhile, but I must watch it again after all this attention it's been getting! :)

Was I lucky or what...and it started with everything happening real fast I was confused. Luckily they went back to 8 hrs
I was the same, I was like 'Hang on a minute, what the hell have I missed'. :lol:

Here is a picture from the episode, when he was talking to the girl on the swing. This picutre is from www.davidcaruso.org

Recoil211.jpg

Alright Zippy! Very true! Congrats on making it on time with the television and all. :lol:

I think my most favourite part was when H said, "What!!?" when Frank came and said Amy was missing. The look on his face was priceless but unfortunately, it was just a fleeting moment that we get an up close. Still, I'm searching for that specific cap.. *crosses fingers*

Wonderful pic Tink. I think 'Recoil' would be one of my most favourite episode in Season 3. Maybe it's because it was different from the other episodes. I loved how they started from the middle of the show. It's kindda sad too because S3 is coming to a close! Just 2 more episodes to go I think! :( [*sobs* Yelina!!]..

DUCKY... OMG... I LOVE that shirt he has on the white with the blue stripes.. oh my freaking god.. that's just so incredible gorgeous....

Great caps Ducky! Thanks for posting them - and I agree, that is one very nice shirt. :devil:

Very cute pic from 'Recoil' on the previous page Tink. :)

Awesome stuff Ducky. The last one would be the death of me one day.. :rolleyes:

Friends pic`s you post is jast great (incredibly). Tinkerbell , MiamiDade, DaWacko, thank for heart attack you make to me :>> i want to SURVIVE for the holidays and to wait to see S4 so i can die blissfully (happily) :>>
at the moment i eat orange and wonder why H never eat or sleep (i see him at one ep that hi drink or order coffee)... it can be so well to see him like a real human being with his weakness, necessary, ways...
H looked so tall and always is very sexy when the camera look at him in differently angle. and if hi eat that moment (or рееl) orange will be so sweet :>> don`t you jast want to eat whole Horatio?! :pp

Yep, I could eat him all up! :lol:

Great pics Casper. When you post pics from Eve's 'Evidence of Things Unseen' site, there's no real need to credit the site each time, as Eve very kindly gave us permission to use her caps awhile back. :)

I love that big pic from 'Golden Parachute'. :D

Oh, okay then. That is a relieve because I have stored up my Imageshack with pictures from many different websites. :lol: I might have forgotten which is which. Thanks for the info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back