'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Are you not able to get the dvds Casper - even online?
I would have if my parents haven't ban me from buying anything online.. :(Truth is, I've never bought anything online.. Even if they did sell the DVDs here, the cost will probably exceed my budget..

Yup Liz, it is sad. Even with all the money in the world, I still feel poor cos I don't have a single CSI Miami DVD.

I don't think I can ever block Frank out! Especially when he's with H. They are like a tag team in one of those wrestling shows.. :lol:

Yeah I don't buy online either, had quite a few problems with it so stopped!

I was shopping today and someone next to me said CSI: Miami and I turned so sharply I nearly fell over....oh dear I am obessessed :lol:

Yeah I like watching Frank and H together they are a great pair....
Love it when Frank looks away when H is about to clobber Chaz in Freaks and Tweaks

I've never had any problems at all buying online (and my entire DC collection has been acquired that way), but I'm sorry that you have liz. :(

Buying online for me is a real blessing. I've saved so much money and it is so very convenient too. I would personally recommend it from my experience, and although things have never gone wrong for me, I'm sure it must put you off if they do go wrong.

I was taking some screencaps, and although Horatio looks very serious here, I find it mesmerizing! From 'Stalkerazzi':

stalk.jpg

Awww that screencaps great Lucy, he looks gorgeous.*sighs* Love those eyes.

I have just seen 'Recoil' for the first time :eek: What a great H episode I loved it when he metioned about his red hair! :lol:

I loved it when he metioned about his red hair

yeah.. that's the cutes sweetest coment ever.. :D

The buying over the internet is my problem really...to do with not owning credit cards and living at different addresses to my debit card due to student status....long and boring story....just eaiser not too try...not really a stress though :)

That picture is awesome....he looks so good in that pose....I almost fell off the chair :lol:

Argh I so want to see 'Recoil' we'll get it in a few weeks though I'm sure...

According to the 'Radio Times' (in the UK), 'Recoil' is on Channel Five on Tuesday, 9pm (20th Dec). :)

What did they say about his red hair in Recoil? We only just had Nothing To Lose on TV then they went and stopped the season for Christmas (an extremely evil thing to do) so it won't be back until next year. *pout*

I've also had bad experiences buying things over the internet, so I have to spend a very long time in DVD stores scanning through every title to find anything. I had to leave the country to find my CSI Miami Season One box set.

What did they say about his red hair in Recoil?
Okay im going off my really dodgy memory here, but here goes (I may be slightly off on the exact wording)

Little Girl: Your a cop arn't you
H: Yes, how did you guess
Little Girl: You all look the same
H: Except for the red hair

Recoil was so great :lol: that hair comment and "high five" later on :lol:
Even the woman was creepy :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back