'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Ah yes that simple fact never hurts much either :lol:

Especially when he is deflecting!...love that shy smile!

bunk1.jpg

Thanks for posting that lovely shy smile! ;) *sighs*

I managed to finally watch 'Kiss Of Death' last night and he was wonderful in it! :D

Ah Casp...you are my official favourite person of the day :)

My absolute fav HC pose, that over the sunglasses look....

Yeah, I'm watching season 1 at the mo and saw 'entrance wound' the other day... :)

I love the end where he drops the innocent guy of with his family.... after he waves when he wraps his knuckles of the Hummer and grins....lovely moment ;)

oooh Horatio taking pitures :lol: is it me or is his eye ( the one that we can see) is a tad weird

Very nice pictures ladies! Thanks for posting them. :) His eye does look a little strange, like he's frowning/concentrating on focusing. Maybe it's his evil stare. :devil:

Yeah great pic...his eye has gone wierd...maybe it's something to do with that squint being discussed over on the mannerisms thread :confused:

I struggle to focus with one eye...my head hurts when looking down a microscope with one eye....maybe it's that :)

Just another excuse to look deep into those incredible eyes though...I'm not complaining ;)

Tink... when I read "Looking hot with a camera" I thougt.. nah.. don't think so.. only two people look hot wit a camera.. speed and danny.. then I saw the pic and I stand corrected... :p

that's d''n hot!!!!!

^^^^ :lol: He does look really hot with camera!

I didn't notice the eye thing, but now you mention it, it does look a bit like a evil stare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back