'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

The writers defintly write him to be so caring and everything, but DC also does such a good job in really bringing H to life, he plays H so well! Sometimes i get the feeling that DC and H are one in the same :D *looks around for the people in white jackets* I dont think that anyone could pull off H as well as DC does.

Yeah it's little moments DC puts in, on the audio for 'Witness to Murder' they say that H giving his badge to Eugene was DC's idea...very sweet.

All the extra compassion to children and family and team, my thoughts are that he was a victim as an older child finding his mum murdered maybe the way he was treated or wasn't, showed him how important it is for police to show compassion, caring and help.

As for the team...with so little family of his own...they are almost his kids!! He has in Delko's case hired them and leads them...and with him being that much older he can guide them...almost like a father figure...cause he would mke a great dad I would agree...

Anyway they are my opinions :) I do enjoy the discusion, but then I quite enjoy the drooling too ;)

Indeed, a discussion and drooling combination is definitely the best way to go! :D

Great caps ducky and casper.. I love the blue eyes..

for him to be more protective of children that adults I think that it's an H thing...

Well, adults is mor capable to take care of them selfes.. children are more innocent and... you guys know what I men... :D :

Yer welcome ImS. Gotta love that pic.. :p
Posted by FootyLiz: that picture ws the best present I could ask for! :p
Oh wow! I thought it would be a great way to lighten up anybody's mood by posting that pic! I think looking over his sunnies could be his signature move...after the hands on hips of course.. :) I think 'Body Count' was also a great eppy Liz. The last few scenes were what they don't show usually and it a very nice surprise.. :D

All of the great Horatio moments! To me, I love it when he looks out for his team. Like in 'Best Defense' when he stepped in on Calleigh and Hagen who were arguing. Then in 'Bait' where he told Delko to inform him the next time so that he could watch his back.

As for his gentle nature towards kids, I think 'Pro Per' was the best. Poor Stevie was all shooked up but H managed to make him feel safe. Except for the shooting part of course. That aweful lady was leaking information to others and almost killed Yelina and the kids!

A discussion and drooling..I like the combo.. :lol:

Recoil:
recoilhngirl4le.jpg

Another great H and Kid episode. :D

Identity:
idntityh1wb.jpg

Everyone, 1..2..3..*puts fingers behind ears* :lol:

yes it was.. I'm smileing just looking at the pic.. aww
H, you sure know how to make my day, week, month, even year.. :D

All of the great Horatio moments! To me, I love it when he looks out for his team. Like in 'Best Defense' when he stepped in on Calleigh and Hagen who were arguing. Then in 'Bait' where he told Delko to inform him the next time so that he could watch his back.

Yeah I'm with you Casper, his looking out for the team is great....my moments are when he backs up Eric in 'Innocent' with the acid spill...when he says goodnight to Calleigh after 'under the influence'..... and perhaps the best line in 'Best defense' to Calleigh:

"How worried should I be about you?" Ahh just makes me melt :)

As for the pics...wonderful as always...love it when he raises his eyebrows...his whole face grins :lol:

"How worried should I be about you?" Ahh just makes me melt :)
You kidding me? I've melted already.. :lol:

I think this is why we love him so much. Even DC said that his 'near saint character had struck a chord with the viewers'. I wonder what happened to him in Season 4 because many have said that he has changed.

noo.... he can't change.. coz then he'd have to change for the worse.. coz he can't change for the better coz that's impossible, coz he is the best.. noo... don't change... :(

I have only one eppy left of s3... :(

my point exactly... :D

well.. what will I do when s3 is over...

it's not like that can start s4 direct, coz we're still on s1 of NY and the crossover eppys... awwww what will I do.. :(

"How worried should I be about you?" Ahh just makes me melt
That was an excellent moment one of my favorites.

Also at the end of innocent when Eric say's to him 'thanks for having my back, and H replies 'always' - he has a great relationship with the team. :D

Yep 'innocent' is one of my all time favs for moments like that!!

Ah it is H's saintly character that really makes me go weak at the knees....but it does require DC's unique acting and wonderfully expressive face and eyes.....ah I am rambling....but that combination is wonderful :)

but it does require DC's unique acting and wonderfully expressive face and eyes.....
That is very true, it's not a quality that a lot of actors can achieve in my opinion, he is a rare breed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back