'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

I always love it when Horatio does that tny grin, it's like he's amused but it too cool to show it :D

exactly... oh man.. I love you guys.. you know exactly what I mean, even without I have to tell you.. awww :D

Spot on Leanne.....exactly what I was thinking....maybe it's the I know I've got you grin!!! :)

Just love that shirt colour...and the glasses round the neck!
I also love that colour shirt, it really suites him! :D

That pic with his sunnies around his neck Liz, is it from 'Body Count'?

I was actually more in the mood to just talk with you people..but David wanted me to post his pics instead so here's one..

hsunnies4qs.jpg

:)

Yep that was 'Body Count' love that eppy.

Careful Casp...a warning was required I love those blue eyes over the sunnies!!!

*picks self up off floor*

Ooops Leanne...looks like the floor is getting a little crowded....I probably broke your fall! :lol:

Maybe I should start surfing this thread in the gym!!! The ground is softer!! ;)

We had Christmas in our student house tonight and that picture ws the best present I could ask for! :p

serious disscussion about what, how hot he is? :D JK

well i have to post this amazing pic that i believe has been posted before but it is way too hot to only post once

handcalleigh2.jpg

I LOVE THIS PIC!!! he looks so hot in black, and the gold tie is just way too much, im about to faint! :D

as for a serious disscussion, how about... what do you guys think about his big thing about always being nice to people, but more specific, children, he seems to care about them more and try to protect them harder than adults, is it just him being H or is there an underlying cause?

Or you guys could be completely bored with the question that i just asked and go on posting hot pics of him, im fine with either one :D

Great caps Ducky. The last one... :lol:

I agree with you about the discussion part. Okay - how about discussing our favourite H moments. I like it when he slightly loses control, like with Chaz in 'Freaks and Tweaks' (even Frank looked worried!), and with the man from the jewellers in 'Lost Son' after Speed had been shot. I was listening to the dvd audio commentary today from 'Lost Son' and Elizabeth Devine was saying how they wanted to show him losing control. He's normally so restrained and keeps his emotions in check. It's great to watch. :devil:

EDIT: Sorry CSI_Grissom! I didn't see your post before I entered mine. To answer your question, I think it's both in his nature and there's also an underlying cause (possibly relating to what happened in NY, which we don't really know much about yet). As H has no family of his own around him, he almost makes up for that by being so caring and compassionate towards children. He would be an amazing dad I think. :)

Great caps Ducky. The last one... :lol:

I agree with you about the discussion part. Okay - how about discussing our favourite H moments. I like it when he slightly loses control, like with Chaz in 'Freaks and Tweaks' (even Frank looked worried!), and with the man from the jewellers in 'Lost Son' after Speed had been shot. I was listening to the dvd audio commentary today from 'Lost Son' and Elizabeth Devine was saying how they wanted to show him losing control. He's normally so restrained and keeps his emotions in check. It's great to watch. :devil:

EDIT: Sorry CSI_Grissom! I didn't see your post before I entered mine. To answer your question, I think it's both in his nature and there's also an underlying cause (possibly relating to what happened in NY, which we don't really know much about yet). As H has no family of his own around him, he almost makes up for that by being so caring and compassionate towards children. He would be an amazing dad I think. :)

No problem Lucy :D, besides, i like your idea better!

H out of control is definitly something we dont see often, i have been dying to see 'lost son'(i know, i know how can i call myself a miami fan without having seen it?, honestly i dont know :D, i started watching maimi about 3 episodes after it aired and never got to see a rerun), but anyways, back on track, he is always in control so i would love to see more of his emotional side, hopefully not because someone we love else gets hurt though.

One of my favorite moments is almost a whole episode really, but the last episode was really good, how he never gave up on eric and would not let stetler take him, he was so caring and professional at the same time!

I love it when he looks out for his team too. He's so loyal and would go to the ends of the earth for them if he had too. Loyalty, determination, compassion. Three qualities I really admire in a person/character. :)

Wonderful caps Ducky. :D

WOW great picture CSI_Grissom :eek:

I like it when he slightly loses control, like with Chaz in 'Freaks and Tweaks' (even Frank looked worried!),
I really thought he was going to hit Chaz and I wouldn't of blamed him. I would also like to see a bit more of angry H, not only does it make him look really attractive, but I enjoy seeing that side of him, like in 'Lost son' as you mentioned earlier Lucy.
I think one of my favourite H moments was in 'Bloodbrothers' at the end when he waved Clavo it really did crack me up! :lol:

That was a great moment Tink. I think that was DC's idea to do that. I also found out today on the dvd audio commentary for Season 3 that it was DC's idea to hug Calleigh in 'Lost Son' because they were all so sad. Aw. :(

I love it when he looks out for his team too. He's so loyal and would go to the ends of the earth for them if he had too. Loyalty, determination, compassion. Three qualities I really admire in a person/character. :)

I totally agree, Luce. Horatio is definately the kind of character that everyone wants to be like: caring, strong morals, in pursuit of the truth, and with no hint of selfishness. In a lot of ways he is, to a lot of viewers, a hero--a sort of role model.
I think that quality is something that the writers have tried hard to make his character personify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back