'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

In 'Felony Flight' Mac gets to Miami about mid-episode and in 'Manhattan Manhunt' Horatio is in NY the entire episode. They don't actually show him leaving NY in this episode but at the end he says he is returning to Miami.

lovley avvy HaM.... I so love that pic...

awww can't wait for thos eppys.. but we're still in the middle of s1 of NY so it' will take a while.. and they can't start air miami s4 until s2 NY start... awww :(

Yeah here too I bet....although we are doing s3 well...just finished my hour H fest :)

We had 'game over' enjoyed it but set me off....Cookie came looking for Speed...H had to tell her he was dead!

Here's the pic:

H needs a hug!

*wishes she could hug it better for H* ;)

I'm almost crying now.. I did it when I watched the eppy.. especially that scene... and his voice was about to crack.. well almost...he was like.. uh.. ehhh.. he was.. uhmm.. killed.. ehh.. in the line of duty(sp?)

Very nice avatar HnM and that picture Footyliz, aww! :( I've just posted a couple of others over in the 'Coolness' thread. ;)

Here's one from last night's episode 'Shattered'. H and gun again . They are so spoiling us! :devil:

tn_034.jpg

From Miami Style

I love H with his gun drawn.. it's just somthing about him when he has it drawn.. well.. I'm not complaining unless he gets shot, witch I hope he doesn.. he's just too good of a shooter... you know..

In 'Felony Flight' Mac gets to Miami about mid-episode and in 'Manhattan Manhunt' Horatio is in NY the entire episode. They don't actually show him leaving NY in this episode but at the end he says he is returning to Miami.
Thanks for the info HaM - Btw great avvy! :)

We had 'game over' enjoyed it but set me off....Cookie came looking for Speed...H had to tell her he was dead!
I know what you mean, it was quite strange because at the moment im watching season 2 on DVD, so when she asked for Speed I didn't even realise, I completely forgot for the moment I was watching S3! :eek: :(
I think H really did need a hug a that moment! Sorry Lucy I went a bit of topic! Btw Great screencap from Shattered Lucy, it nice to see the S4 screencaps. :cool:

You're welcome. I try to keep them as spoiler free as possible! ;)

I'm also in the UK and have just watched 'Game Over'. Horatio was in black for the entire epi I think, and my goodness, didn't he look absolutely yummy!

He looks very yummy in black... :D just thinking about it makes me all warm and fuzzy.. lol

Anything black is ooey gooey goodness :lol: I missed that part in Gameover..boo..Oh well H needs a hug. ((((hug))))

everybody at once...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((group hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Birthday there Geni![Speed_Cochrane]

Okay so I found out that UK is one episode ahead of Asia. 'Game Over' will be airing tonight. Currently, we are still in Season 3[cable] and Season 2[local channel]. Again, I am behind all the juicy discussion! *bummer* I'm glad I have pics to occupy my time! :D

rapsheeth3yb.jpg

*hugs* Aww...he is asking for it.. :lol:

Awww that's such a cute picture! What episode is that from, CSIsMANIAC?

That was from the episode 'Rap Sheet' Season 2. XZibit was in it. Haha! *sighs* I love S2. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back