'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Congrats MiamiDade on reaching your 100th post! I'm sure you'll have fun posting pictures! I can't remember how long it took me to reach my 100th post but it seems so long ago! :lol:

deadlineaww4le.jpg

Another H-wants-a-hug pic.. I don't think those are sunnies around his neck. I think that is a black shirt underneath his jacket and white shirt. I'm not too sure! :lol:

awww he's cold awww, all together now ladies - who wants to warm him up?

ME!
:lol:

Another queue! :lol: I guess he is not accustommed to Miami's weather. But Miami is usually scorching hot! How could he feel cold? I won't understand.. :lol:

Maybe there’s a storm approaching Miami - *runs to H's rescue* :D

I want too.. awww :(

when is it my turn... hello... can anyone hear me...

:lol: what eppy is it from?

IMS If I'm not mistaken that is from Deadline s3 when he finds the reporters body in the trunk.

I just love that shot I really want to hug him better there ;)

I remeber spotting that t-shirt under his shirt and thugh it was really funny....but DC lives in Miami so he would be used to the weather....I bet it is shot in LA where they film and it was a chilly day...that would make sense especially if he is used to sorching Miami weather :)

Oh and I better join the queue too :)

I havent seen deadline yet, CSI Miami is airing tomorow, I'm not sure what eppy it is though.

^^^ Tomorrow night it's 'Game Over' Leanne. Oh how I look for to Tuesday night for my fix of H! :lol:

Game over... awwww I cried.. just so you know..

well deadline.. hmm.. don't think I've seen that one.. but we only have two eppys left this season.. I was just looking thru the eppi guide.. there's no eppy namde deadline.. hmm... there is one dead zone.. but no deadline

Ah yeah, sorry I meant s2..it's about a corrupt newspaper reporter and drugs in the golden triangle!!

It's a really good eppy actually...lots of nice H shots :)

oh... nice..

but I have to go check ... I didn't find 'deadline'.. hmm.. maybe I'm blind.. lol.. blinded by the H images I have n my head.. :lol:

Love is blind - or so they say, I find it's very easy to block everything else out that's going on in an episode as im always to busy drooling! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back