'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

hahaha.. same here..

okey it was NY but Mac said something and I was like..*what?* and then shook my head...

same thing happens when I watch Miami and H says something and everyone like.. aha I know who did it.. and I'm like... What did he say.. what did I miss... :D

Love is blind - or so they say, I find it's very easy to block everything else out that's going on in an episode as im always to busy drooling! :lol:
I know exactly what you mean! I regularly get hypnotized by the 'H effect'. A whole phase of an episode can pass by, and I realize it's not really sunk in as I'm still thinking how yummy he is! :devil:

I'm with you guys there. I can forget all else when H is on screen ;)

I often forget what the paralell case is if H isn't on it!!! :lol:

Oh im gald im not alone! Although it's very important for us to know what happened in the episode it's equally important for us to drool! :lol:

exactly.. couldn't have said it better myself...

both of you, you are so right..

I'm like that too, both with H on Miami and Mac on NY. When they work cases together in the crossovers, I don't know what to do with myself! Too much hotness to cope with for sure. :devil:

Both of them are such gentlemen too. Their characters have so many qualities that I admire. :)

they ARE gentlemen.. aww I can't wait for the crossover.. I'd probably faint... awww

I've seen the first one, and I don't really know much about the case, my eyes were just darting from one guy to the other :lol:

Ahhh..Horatio and Mac. I love their scenes together in 'Non-Stop'. If they were working in the same place, they could be best-friends! :). I found a great shot of three men. Yup..Three! :lol:

Here's your Triple Treat!

they ARE gentlemen.. aww I can't wait for the crossover.. I'd probably faint... awww
I can't wait either to see them both looking as hot as ever in the crossover - I will probably be waiting until the middle of next year! *mumbles* :lol:

I can't wait either to see them both looking as hot as ever in the crossover - I will probably be waiting until the middle of next year! *mumbles* :lol:

me too.. awww.. *sigh*

Ahhh..Horatio and Mac. I love their scenes together in 'Non-Stop'. If they were working in the same place, they could be best-friends! :). I found a great shot of three men. Yup..Three! :lol:

Here's your Triple Treat!

awwww casper that's great.. I love them.. hust one person missing.. but he never went to NY.. awww :( ...

can't take my eyes off of that pic..

Didn't Horatio go alone to NY, I mean I would have taken someone with me. But maybe he wanted Mac to himself :D

well.. he didn't take anyone in the first crossover.. right.. so I guess he felt like he didn't have to, he trusts the NYPDs crime unit to do their job and to help him.. so..

and Mac goes to miami alone right.. ??

A triple treat absolutely....thanks Casp.....I love H but Danny isn't too bad on the eyes either ;)

Yeah why do the CSI bosses go running off on their own...when Cath went to Miami she took Warrick with her....Now H should have taken a friend for company :lol:

Would be much better...I'm sure Mac goes to Miami alone.

I thought that in 'Flight Felony' Mac came up to Miami and in 'Manhattan Manhunt' H went to NY but was called back Miami?! I have not seen it so im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back