~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Thanks Leanne!

Beca, I share the same views as yours(except for the hubby part :lol:) and I also started out as an HC fan but there're now 2 reasons why I'm also a DC fan.
    1. Proof of Life
    2. I can't tell the difference between HC and DC... :rolleyes: :lol:

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i have a "?" i watch From the Grave and want to discuss only H....did i do it here or in spoiler therad ?!? :confused: and this is the link to this beautiful song Better Angels in the end ot this epi

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

pusher, i think that you can discuss him here. lucy said at some point that once an ep has aired in the states, it doesnt need a spoiler warning.
    great ep, no?

4. Beca

Beca Dead on Arrival

Well, that’s a relief! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Take care!

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You can discuss H in 'From The Grave' either in this thread or in the episode thread here.

Technically, such discussion no longer contains spoilers, as the episode has aired in the US, so you don't need to use the spoiler code. :)

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i just don`t know form where to start this H presence in 'From the Grave' epi..wow...at first hi did not get old to many...the pics form S4 only delusion..H is still thin and tall :) may be his face is a little change, but i like him this way too. but notice that his eyes is too red..strangely..and his hair is more orange then red..hum?! for all 123 S miami the writhers did not say that H is religious. i was shock, but in the church he make one cool scene, a liitle too dramatic but never maind. may be my 'negative ' opinion is basis on some post in this thread for 'bad' plot in S4. ..and all epi H is dress black..wow my 'dark and suffer' angel...and it really make me smile when see him run or squat when he shoot :D again i succeed to see my H make joke and talk with sarcasm to the suspects :) i have miss him sooo much...

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Whatever the views are of others, I still believe you have to make up your own mind about an episode. We all like/dislike different things. That's why I enjoy reading the episode thread as there is less HC/DC bias.

As for the colour in season 4, I do believe it is brighter than the previous seasons somewhat. That may account for H's hair looking more orange! :cool:

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

there was something about H being religious. in ep 2x02 speed asked him if he os religious, and he said "to a fasion" whatever that means

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I' ve got friends who love csi but i'm the only one who likes horatio(he's the best). The most of them like csi:crime scene investigation more than miami(which i don't agree to at all)

10. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

in S4 there are definitely more "miami-colors" than in the first 3 seasons and that's part of what I love about s4... H looks so good in that bright warm miami-light *sighs*

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

docfrog yes it`s truth there are definitely more "miami-colors" than in the first 123 seasons ... it`s one big 'game' whit the light ... u can see all of H - in different 'colour'...in different 'angle'...and make more full picture of him.

but i was so happy to see again H/F work. :) they are cool together :p

for now i did not understand full Speed fans...but now know wat is to miss someone charachters...

MiamiDade i will make own mind about S4 episodes, but till now did not read the post in spoilers thread to not spoil the surprise...i will watch CSI Miami till H is on...

and define think that Miami is more well done show then LV or NY...

and i`m still a little anxious about my post for S4...i`m afraid to not be repeat and bore this who already have discuss S4 epis...

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dont like miami colors. i like dark better. i also think that H's red hair looks better ay night because it contrasts to something.
    i think that miami is well done. vegas is too though, in my opinion

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

this is miami there have to be sun...to have colors...the introduction flash/cadre when the epi change place/case show all of miami..and this is so beautiful this building, ocean, palms...i want to be there :)

but for my regret when H is outside can`t see all of his blu eyes ..

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yeah I remember that scene where Speed asks if H is religious and he replies "After a fashion", if I'm not mistaken that phrase kinda means, that yeah he believes but not in a traditional sense or not really devoutly, but will in this case still follow something by keeping some traditions, like in this case going to confession cause he is catholic :confused:

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

if i don`t make mistake a lot/more oф USA peoples are catholic ... just was surprise by this 'new' H side... like he say there have to many things, to long time to 'pay' till is sublimate...suppose this is cannect with his past.
    but it nice to know that he (H) have faith ... this make him more human...hi is not robot, he have his 'strong' and 'weak' side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.