~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Whoa, some great pictures here! :eek:

I love that one you posted Lucy with the white shirt *drools* I'm glad all our minds think the same way when it comes to the white shirts. :lol:

Thanks you for posting that great picture from 'Legal' Thumpy :D

I love that picture from 'Bodycount' Pusher, great moment. :)

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hmm, I just watched 'Hurricane Anthony' just now and what a coincedence for Luce to post that pic.

Well besides that, Pusher, that 'Body Count' pic is one of my faves. I love how they stare at the camera..makes me shrink into my chair! *shrinking*

Lots of favourite pitures here :D :).

Editted to add:

Refering back to 'HA'. I wanted to, again, enquire about something that happened in the lab. Twice actually. Well, as far as we knew, Valera was quite new so my suspicions could be false but I do have a theory.

The first scene happened something like this:

H: Valera. The results..
    V: Yes*eyes him and clears throat* The DNA was not a match...[and some I forgot]
    H: So there was a third party... Tell you what, let's run this through CODIS..
    V: Yes sir.. *eyes him again as he leaves*

Now, not jumping to conclusions but her body language in this scene really made me think...

Scene #2

V: *walks into a room* Horatio.
    H: Hmm?
    V: There was no match on CODIS.. So, I compared the results to the blood found on the nails in the plywood, like you told me to...
    H: Mhhm..
    V: *pauses* Though I had no idea why..
    H: Findings..

Now, was it just me or was Valera..rambling? She was talking fast! :lol: These two scenes really got me thinking. Though the captions are are not accurate *waves at Luce*, I just got curious and when I am, I tend to ponder... Classic Casper curiousity.. :lol:

In the end, I came to a conclusion that Valera was fresh and was probably trying to impress the supervisor. She seem to look up to the man and I don't blame her :lol:. Wait.....Valera was new, right? :lol: Just discuss a little bit of this and help me rest in piece!

3. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Mmm...I'm not sure if she's new but she certainly does look a bit nervous around H(I mean who wouldn't? :rolleyes:). Hey maybe she thinks H is hot too :D

I'm gonna tell a story! :D
    One fine day I was walking to work when I saw a man picking up the daily paper. I thought he looked like Horatio Caine so I followed him...all the way to the beach. That man looked out into the horizon, then put on his sunglasses. It was then, that I realized that he IS Horatio with his mighty sunglasses! He caught me staring at him so he stared back with his hands on his hip...and I instantly exploded into a heap of dust particles. The End. :lol:

(All pics're from this site.)

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

cute story, GREAT banner zip! how do you make a banner that moves?

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

this pics define 'kill' H discussion, for my regert hi didn`t 'move' and 'speak' there. can`t see his 'sed' look, bend head, body 'language' and this miss me sooo much...

form few night till now i rewatch S3...wow...this voise...so deep,drawls and calm. this is not truth...DC make one gerat HC character...don`t think it will be sombody else like him...on other show or movie...

in '10-7' i want to cry in the end. i don`t know who else can only look at somelone and to tell so much...and as always when H talk to the suspect do it the right way no superfluous words...too have notice that he never stop 'moving' even hi stand in one place...H will titled his head or will change his position. i`m wonder how hi can change so fast his presence/attitude to the rest dependence with he converse . and always to do it perfect...hum...but more importantly is that he again do the glasses trick around his neck...adn i qualify thing that to H most look black dress....the good guy with 'dark' thought and 'white' soul

i feel a little homesick ... but guilt take one my friedn hwo send me all S 123 from CSI Miami...

form monday will start follow new epis form S4 and in the end will succeed to kach up with the subject in CSI Miami forum....

PS zippy cool story it make me smile :)

6. Beca

Beca Dead on Arrival

Does anybody have an idea of who is the manufacturer of the big square face watch that Horatio uses?
    It is a great piece. Like all “H” entire style, very refined.

7. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Yeah I'd like to know too(reg. the watch). I saw a similar watch last year but didn't take note of it then. In S1 he was wearing a different watch but I like this one better.

I also felt sad and sorry for H in '10-7', wanted to give him a hug :(. Did you guys notice that when Yelina hugs Raymond, she looked as though her thoughts are still with H? Or is that just me and my illusion? :rolleyes:

pabzi thanks :). I used a gif animator software to create the animation.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

when Raymond hug Y she actually show that this is not the right time and plase....and H wow....when she hug H....she did`t let go of him...

[​IMG]

new H/Y therad will be named 'look what they done to my song' :( :( :(

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Oh, definitely! Also, when she hugged H, she really didn't want to let go (can't blame her!) and very reluctantly walked towards Raymond. *sigh*

My banner says it all - she's holding onto him for dear life. :(

10. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Ugghh...thinking of the last scene in 10-7 makes me sad. Although I'm not so crazy about H with Y, I do like the scenes when they're together. :(I'll go off to bed now.

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It was a heartbreaking scene for sure. :(

Nighty night zippy! Thanks for the pictures. :)

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

'10-7' is definately a sad, sad, sad episode. :( Yelina doesn't want to go with Raymond and probably wouldn't have any thought about him on her vacation with H--had he gone.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

10 7 was a great ep. isaw it 4 months ago on tv.
    i dont think that she wanted to hug raymond

14. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Imagine how disappointing that would be. Thinking you're going away on vacation with Horatio then getting to the airport and seeing your cheating, lying, and WAY less good looking husband.

Zippy, what episode is that 'a man picking up the daily paper' picture from?

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

why didnt he warn her that she is going with raymond and not with him. that is what i did not understand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.