~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Who said I'm back, Olympics are not over yet :p

But thanks ye HaM :)

I was actually planning to come there with some older caps... but then those are on other comp and I forgot to bring those here...

so perhaps tomorrow... or monday... or tuesday :p

DaWacko said:
Not boring... just to wonder do you have potatoe in your mouth while speaking ;)

:lol: just kidding

Haven't been in this thread for awhile. Olympics keep me busy.

Good job you have your head in the olympics and not the footy then after todays result :lol: Ah Ducky I can give as good as I get ;)

Do come back though, H pics would be lovely!

thanks guys, yeah, ducky, you dissapeared.
i just saw blood brothers for the 3rd time...the green shirt...the voice...the smile :)

Did I hear 'Blood Brothers'??

Did we want a small smile?
bb1.jpg

Or a huge grin?
bb2.jpg

I love that eppy to, and it seems to me more than too smiles is a real bonus from H to us :D

Nice pictures Footyliz, I especially like the last one! One of my favorite H moments. :D

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend pabzi, big hug to you! :(

footyliz, great pics! that mouth open grin is so cute! everytime i see it i laugh. my roomates were watching with me, they laughed too, but only cause i was laugghing.

thanks tink!

I was watching 'The Best Defense' this afternoon. There was a scene which caught my attention. It actually left me quite concerned:

Alexx was going over the body of one
of the two men who was shot.

Alexx: *bends over the victim* His mouth was open when he was shot. He must have been talking.
H: Or screaming..
Alexx: *looks up at Horatio strangely*

Right after that, there was a brief moment of silence then H asked about the other victim on the other table. What do you people think that meant? Why did Alexx looked at him like that? :confused:.

Hey pabzi hang in there, you know you have us with you here. :)

To me as a screenwriter and soon-to-be actress/director

Soon-to-be actress togoholic? Think you can find yourself a role in a CSI:M episode??? :D

Just like Lucy, what I like most, most, most is Horatio's compassion. He's really my hero and I aspire to be like him. That's what makes Horatio so great. There aren't many people like him on and off TV.

Yep I hit 29 in october too!!

Me too!!! :eek: Woowwwww...3 of us...*speechless*

horatio is one of my 2 heroes . the otherone is (was) a real person. but there are NO other people like that.
thanks zippy. all of you guys are great and very supportive :)there is a famous qoute "heroes are like eagles, they dont flock. you have to find them one at a time"
H is one of the few who really cares. also he is egnimatic, which is the best thing that can be.

HoratioAndMe cool banner u have i like it a lot :)

DaWacko it`s nice to see u back in CSI miami forum, Olympics will be off soon, hope ur co-Mod wibble come here more often to see us i love when she talk for S1 :D

Footyliz beautiful caps from 'Blood Brothers', it was one good epi. green shirt, officially jacket, H smiles, and cool case :)

ShuriyuCSI u want to have heart attack with the pic u post :devil:

and Casp for the epi 'The Best Defense' H for me make joke, i don`t know, but for me he use to do things like this :) more in S1 and S2...for my regret a little in S 3. but mostly that i like in this epi is the way hi defence (protect) C form her ex-boy friend..it was cool moment. H for serial time show his care for the team.

yes zippy and pabzi H is my heroe too. but for me hi is like fallen angel. with mission to save peoples and care for them. like hi have somthing to expiation (his NY past or unshared feeling) and hi don`t want the other to suffer like him...

he is hiding something. he has to start talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back