Horatio/Yelina--Silent Thunder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Re: Horatio and Yelina?

I'd rather see H & Yelina get together than H & Cal any day.

2. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

I would love to see H and no one. lol...for now at least.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Wont happen. Wait and see.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

A while ago I asked if anyone knew exactly when H and Rebecca got together. Well the other nite I had a sad few hours and decided to watch ALL my CSI episodes one after the other. I noticed a few things -
    In ep "Crime Wave" where Horatio finds out Stetler is beating on Yelina, when he first sees Yelina's eye, a woman introduces herself as "Rebecca Nevens" and H acts like he doesn't know her.
    You hardly see her again throughout the ep but at the end she invites him round for dinner like it's totally normal.
    Maybe the Rebecca - Horatio relationship was formed in a scene that was edited from the final cut of "Crime Wave" ??

Anyway just a sad observation, but interesting!! I love H!! :D :D

5. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

HEHEH ME TOO! :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Isn't Rebecca one of the attorneys or something? I remember that ep. Wonder what happened to that flame? Yelina, is she still mad at Horatio for not telling her about Ray's illegitimate daughter? I kinda wanted H and Yelina to get together, the way he looks at her with those loving eyes just breaks my heart!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yelina is cool, but does it not disturb anyone else that if H&Y had children, Ray Jr would have a brother or sister and a cousin?

I dunno. Too many ick factors for me.

But they are an attractive couple aesthetically speaking.

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi. Welcome to the Board.

Why would this matter in the slightest?

To which type of "ick factors" are you referring?

9. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

You could say that. Arghh Well.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Horatio is pretty much a father to Ray Jr. anyway and he would probably like the fact. Remember that Ray Sr was away ALL the time on his Narc duties and I think H&Y fancied each other before she married Ray.

I'd like to see H & Y be more intimate again. Yelina has been very quiet with Horation since she thought that Madison was H's daughter. So now she knows that Madison is Rays daughter, I hope she lets H back in again! :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Honestly, the relationship strikes me as a icky if I put too much thought into it. I just think there are some things siblings shouldn't share, LOL.

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Though I respect your opinion, I have never found this thought remotely disturbing. Raymond Snr is dead, H and Y clearly love each other, and Horatio loves Ray Jnr as if he were his own son. I think nothing would make them happier than if, one day, they were to become a 'family'. Whether this will ever come to fruition is obviously in the lap of the writers, but I hope we are heading in that direction, even if it takes the duration of the show to reach that point. :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

That's cool. I know there are a ton of H/Y fans that are totally with you. *g*

14. AnnieLaurie

AnnieLaurie Lab Technician

That would be nice, but what would be the story? They get more milage out lovers who can't be togeather.

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

This is exactly the point I was implying by posting "even if it takes the duration of the show to get to that point". I don't think there will be any resolution to the H/Y relationship for a long time yet. As Ann Donahue said, theirs is the "kind of story you can get years out of". :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.