Horatio/Yelina--Silent Thunder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Horatio and Yelina?

Least you have brains!
    :D that's why i'm smiling like this: ---> :D
    Not smart enough to do anything else! :D

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

nonon...If you actually read something on my website, it said clearly that I have a yellow rubberduck in my head instead of brains.

3. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

sorry! i'll correct myself... "At least you have a rubber duck" :D

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

That's better :cool:

5. elusiveblue

elusiveblue Pathologist

So the E/C ship isn't alone, I thought I would bring this back and give H/Y fans a chance to catch up it they wanted.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm another that thinks Horatio should go outside of the CSIM arena for a date! Someone far away from his work would be best. Same goes for Yelina - maybe she should date a nice realtor or a veterinarian.

I'm actually starting to like Yelina. I really didn't like her when she first appeared. Now I'm starting to wish TPTB would give more insight to her character.

I think her and Horatio should remain close but not lovers.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I've often thought what would be best 4 H (apart from him being with me!?! :devil:) I would prefer him 2 get with Calleigh, didn't like Rebecca, she sucked BIG time!!! Yelina and H would be nice but I'd prefer Calleigh, less bagage!!!! :D I like Suzie's character too, she should be more involved, she added some Mistique to H's character in "Nothing to Lose"

8. CanadianWinter

CanadianWinter CSI Level Two

HAHAHA!! I LOVE IT! "less baggage"
    Its true, but from what we've seen he likes baggage. like hes involved with Ray, and i dont know if he does anyhting with just maddison and him, nothing we've seen. ...and ill stop there i have to take the dog... :(

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think Horatio is the one with the baggage, to be honest. From what we've seen, Yelina is well over Raymond's death, she's dating someone else, she's even made it clear to Horatio that she wants to date him. Before this new development with Stetler, we usually saw Yelina in a light mood, joking around and everything. She was pissed about Madison but got over it quickly. Horatio's the one who drags Raymond's death into things every chance he gets, to the point where he drags Yelina down, not the other way around. She's trying to move on, find some happiness, but he keeps bringing Raymond up.

Before any dating takes place, Horatio needs to get over his issues fast. You can't rely on other people to fix you and cheer you up, same reason why you can't rely on alcohol or drugs to take your problems away. Horatio dating Calleigh simply because she has less baggage and would make his life easier is ridiculous. What's gonna happen when Calleigh has a bad day or a bad week? She's pretty depressed this season, dragging some baggage of her own. Does that make her less worthy? No. You can't reduce love and companionship to that. Horatio clearly loves Yelina, so simply being with her would make him happy. That's it. Love is not symbiosis. You're not in it to get something out of the other person for your own convenience. Horatio dating Calleigh because she's "less problematic" is synonymous, to me, of marrying for money. You're not with the person because you love them, but rather because they make you feel better about yourself (be it emotionally or economically). And clearly he doesn't love Calleigh.

Horatio won't be happy with anyone until he gets over the past. Until then, he could find the perfect woman and it wouldn't work. He and Yelina already love each other. What they need to do now is work on their personal lives, independently, and then they'll live happily ever after and all that sugary crap.

10. CanadianWinter

Now that ithink about it that way, horatio does carry around alot of baggage. he seems to lighten up when hes with Ray and Maddy but that may just be beceause he likes kids. who knows.

I also think that maybe yelina isn't over Rays death completely. She has seemed kinda upset at times, but the one that brings it up is Horatio. I think the writes have alot of clearning up to do. they have brouhgt in MANY personal things and they never seem to clear them up completely. Thats what annoys me to no end.

--So, i say make it clear who horatio likes, screw (tell them to bugger off, just to clear up how im using the word 'screw') all the rest of the girls.
    --Get Horatio over rays death....thats just getting annoying.

Thats about all i have to say, i kinda went on a small rant..so pardon the grammar and i may have repeated mysefl lol.
    Out.

11. AnnieLaurie

AnnieLaurie Lab Technician

There is a big problem with Horatio dating Calleigh. He is her boss. In most places it is taboo for the boss to date a subordinate. Even if it isn't taboo it would cause problems.

12. CanadianWinter

Oooo a Taboo, that would spice up the show! hehe. but no.

13. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

Yelina is the detective. She married Horatios bro, who later died in the line of duty.

14. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

i agree with u faye but then again i dont b/c remember in the episode blood brothers when h and yelina where in that resturant or whatever h said something like he always thought that him and yelina would but then ray happend and things got complicated, so i dont think its a thing as that yelina is trying to replace him with ray i tihnk its like shes trying to rekindle an old flame

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Ray is still a big issue to Horatio because there is more to it, I know he found his shooter but there is more to it than that and of course Horatio knows that, what he said to Hagen alone(can't remember the eps title) tells me we have not seen or heard the last of Raymonds death and what surrounds it. It's kinda hard to get over something when it's still not all together there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.