Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Thanks, drgnldy (blushes).
    Please, everyone, check out the new thread on the main Miami page. DC will be answering fan questions on ET next Tuesday. Maybe if we bombard the provided link with questions about H/Y's relationship, stressing that it's the only relationship H has had with believable chemistry, it would give us some direct access to TPTB (and DC definitely is one of TPTB). Anyone foresee a problem with that strategy? (I've already submitted a question :))
    Oops, edit: looking at the original post over at Miami "main" again, it says "cast" not "DC"; no guarantee, I guess, that DC will be there, but we can only hope.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

rahkira agree wirh what you say too.

Let's hope tptb are listening.

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Just watched Nothing to Lose for about the fifth or sixth time. Oh, the hand holding at the end. :adore: Now I can't wait for the season premiere. Oh H, please start appreciating what you had.

I was looking at the Favorite Quotes thread in CSI General and noticed there were no H/Y quotes. It made me think back over the seasons and I realized there probably will be few; Horatio's and Yelina's deepest communication is through the looks they exchange. Amazing, but spoken dialogue is not necessary between them. Most actors can memorize the words, but H and Y carry on a dialogue with their eyes and subtle physicality. That's what real acting is about.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree 100%...I've noticed over the years that some of the best moments between them had no words spoken whatsoever. Their eyes say it all. I guess actions do speak louder than words and their eyes have definately seen a lot of action.:) It just proves the amazing, undeniable chemistry that these two have.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

DC and SM have great chemistry together. It's in their eyes :adore:, and they did have a few good lines together like in 'Whacked' and 'Burned', 'Big Brother' to name a few.

It seems confirmed in the spoiler page that Yelina will be in the season premiere. So they didn't break tradition! :D She's listed as recurring cast. I really do hope the whole H getting shot and Y being in the episode is handled well. I really don't want to be disappointed again, like having Y appear for a short while again. There's a possibility of that especially since we know there's so much to squeeze into one episode. With Julia and Kyle around. TPTB better use her appearance well. And here's hoping she'll be in more than one episode this season.

6. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

CSI Kat's information over in the spoiler thread has me a little concerned
    The cast list shows Julia ahead of Yelina on the recurring cast list; that may have to do with contracts, but I'm a little nervous about TGTB possibly considering J more important than Y. Or, perhaps, the person who did the lists just really loved "Saved by the Bell" (lol). At least J's not a regular cast member; then I'd start crying! H/Y, not H/J!

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Or it's alphabetically? :s

No need to see things in 'stupid' things like that IMO.

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I think we shouldn't read too much into things like that. H/J does suck, and I think H will always somehow have a place in his heart for J, just cos she's the mother of the son he loves so much. Other than that, I don't think he'd rekindle anything with J.

IMO his heart is always for Y. If tptb can just forget about her-who-should-not-be-named. IMO, just a fact I'd like to mention, J is much better compared to her-who-should-not-be-named, H/J do have more chemistry. But of course the sparks fly between H/Y.

9. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I fear we have lost our Y, at least for any long term, multi-epi commitment. Maybe they could do an international crossover with The Border where H follows a felon right up to the border and meets this gorgeous border agent and is immediately smitten...nah, wouldn't be the same. I want Y, not Bianca (I think that's the name of SM's character in The Border). TGTB, you broke this; find a way to fix it!!!

10. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

So say we all.

11. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

just read that SM is giong to be preimer of s7 i'm so happy just love the chemistry between those two,sorry i have not been up here in a while but shift change at work means i can't

12. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

(Walks in. Looks around. "Hello; anyone here?" Shrugs. Walks out.)
    Hmmm. Where is everyone? Maybe a group got together and went up to the Border to rescue Yelina and bring her back to Horatio. Maybe she doesn't want to be rescued? No; can't believe that. Why didn't you guys call me; I would have tried to help. Oh well, at least H gets his Y back next month for at least one epi. Let's see if he can appreciate her more this time.

13. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

can't wait to see new vid and pics of H/Y,saw the 1st epi of S6 and the H/Y scene's of them together were brill. So much chemistry and the looks they gave to one another were the look of love

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Someone is speaking my language! :D

Good to see you again HC. :) I hope the new season might bring us some H/Y inspiration in here, she says, wearing her rose-tinted specs. We are all still here though - just about. ;) *hugs*

15. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Yay! People are coming home. Now, what are we going to do about this pitiful situation before H fraks (is that correct usage, Lucy?) it up again? I'm fearful that unless they share some of the old "H loves Y" looks, etc we will all abandon ship, so to speak. :lol: :(

(Speaking of ships, uhm, boats, like your new avi, Lucy. From the Olympics or just a sailing photo?)