Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Which thread name do you like best?

• If You Could Read My Mind

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • My Love Is Only For You

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • In This Life I Was Loved By You

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Do I Have To Say The Words

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
It's great to hear the new season is starting on Sept 22nd:):cool: thanks H Rockz and thank you Pusher for giving me the title of the episode I was on about a few weeks back:) I finally got to watch it:lol:

I was hoping ye all could help me out again now, I'm looking for the epsiode in which H is wearing a green shirt? I've never seen that episdoe as of yet, but saw the clip in a H&Y fanvideo:)

I really really hope Yelina is back for the new season to:):cool:

Hi callie - the episode you are referring to (where H is wearing a green shirt) is the Season 2 premiere 'Blood Brothers'. :)

Buenas dias< this is me live from Miami. Its really great here but very very hot. I went to the Shore club today, even went inside and took a few pictures. Remember the scene between H/Y where they confessed their feelings for eachother? well i went to that place and it was awesome...

Ill post pictures later on..

Glad you're having a good time; my nephew fell in love with Miami his first visit there and is thinking about moving there from California.
Just watched Hurricane Anthony again. Oh, that last scene with H/Y was so emotionally charged. I could watch it again and again. Somebody in this thread with more talent than I should splice together about a dozen of that kind of H/Y scenes and send them to the writers so they can remember why they paired them in the first place. I watch all three series and there is just no other pairing that compares. My second favorite is Gil and Lady Heather (or even better, and I'm straight, Cat and Lady Heather - anybody else notice that chemistry?), but they don't hold a candle to H/Y.

Last edited:
I agree rahkira, no other couple on the 2 CSI shows have the same chemistry as H/Y. I hope tptb realize that.

For those who don't go to the Miami forum, posted by vegaslights

7.01 - Resurrection

Jake Berkley is in this episode, he's been gone because he went back undercover into the Crypt Kings. Evidence at the crime scene Horatio was killed at is linked to him.

This part is just IMO

The spoiler suggestes that people think H is dead. I sure hope Y is in it although there is no word that on whether she will be in it. It would be illogical not to have her in it, especially if H is "dead", she has to be informed and have some sort of reaction to his "death". I'd love to see her reaction too when she finds out he's alive, and pulled a 'Raymond' on her. But of course if the whole shooting wasn't staged, then it would be ok, cos it wasn't H's intention to get shot.

The other scenario I have in mind is the same as it was in Bones with Booth. This means H was shot for real, he didn't stage that part, but took the opportunity to play dead, and use it to get Ron Saris. If this was the case, I still think Y would be mad, and I'd love to see H go apologize to her about it. Of course there was the bathroom scene in Bones :lol: but it would be very unlikely that Y's reaction would be to barge into H while he was in the bathtub :devil: to confront him about lying about his death, like Brennan did. Sorry OT, I'm still on my Bones-high.

^Well I would be all for Yelina doing that to H! We should be so lucky. I just don't think it would be right at all if Yelina's not there during all this. She just has to be. I kind of hope she's in on it somehow because I just don't like the idea of Horatio pulling a 'Raymond' after all those years of resenting his brother for hurting Yelina like he did. I just don't want to see H doing the same thing and I think it would be harder for Yelina to forgive Horatio for something like that, than it was for her to forgive Raymond.

I just don't want to see H doing the same thing and I think it would be harder for Yelina to forgive Horatio for something like that, than it was for her to forgive Raymond.

I agree. I just really hope tptb don't sweep it all under the rug and never address it with Y. Especially if she isn't in the season premiere. But I'm glad tptb did make Y address the issue about H in Rio in 'Ambush'. At least it shows H is at least somewhat keeping in contact with her. And she knows what's going on in his life.

I'm glad they addressed what happened in Rio too and didn't ignore it. It's good to know that they keep in touch rather we see it or not. I hope we get to actually see more. I just don't see how Yelina can't not be involved with this whole shooting situation. I mean, she's going to know. Maybe she'll sense that something is wrong since they have such a strong bond.

I'm glad they addressed what happened in Rio too and didn't ignore it. It's good to know that they keep in touch rather we see it or not. I hope we get to actually see more. I just don't see how Yelina can't not be involved with this whole shooting situation. I mean, she's going to know. Maybe she'll sense that something is wrong since they have such a strong bond.

Yeah they have a really strong bond, and she has to know if something's up with H.

I also agree that I wish we get to actually see them keeping in contact, talking to each other even over the phone.

Unfortunately, as of now, it doesn't seem like Y will be in the premiere. Only Jake, Kyle and Julia.

*bump* just moving the thread up a notch before it gets moved to page 2. :p

I watched 'Dangerous Son' again today. Loved the H/Y. The looks they exchanged, especially when H thanked her for meeting him. The shy smile he gave her, awww......

I'm really hoping she'll be in the s7 premiere, but as of now, doesn't look optimistic. :(

Checked SM's website to see if there was any new Y news, but, alas, no. However SM did win a Canadian TV award for "The Border" and her whole body of work.
AE TV has been really generous with the reruns, so we get to see a lot of great H/Y moments; keeps us from dying of thirst, huh? I just avoid those 2005 season epis with "she who shall not be named." I tried watching one, but couldn't help laughing at the forced "chemistry."
Please, TGTB--oops, I mean TPTB--give us some positive info on H/Y next season epis!!

I loved their interactions in Dangerous Son. I just wish the scenes would have lasted longer. The way he kept looking at her was so sweet and it seemed like seeing her made everything alright for a moment considering the chaos that was going on around him.

Thank God for AE TV showing the reruns. That's how I'm getting my H/Y fix.

I hope we haven't heard everything about the season 7 premiere cause I really want to see Yelina in it. Has anyone heard any other news on the episodes to follow?

As of now, it doens't look like Y is gonna be in the premiere. :(

Anyway it also doesn't seem like there'll be like a funeral or anything with H dead, he'll probably like "resurrect" early in the episode. Our only hope is that in future episodes, tptb will allow H/Y to address the issue, meaning them talking about the possibility of H getting shot and her losing him. I remember we discussed on this thread a long time ago, what would make H/Y act on their feelings on each other, and one of the scenarios was if one of them got shot. So here's the perfect opportunity, but typical tptb are messing it up! :scream:

The only other news about other episodes in the season is that there'll be

A new ME and thankfully it isn't the really annoying guy from 'Going Ballistic', but some young, female hottie. Hopefully she isn't slated to be the next-in-line for H's love interest. :rolleyes:Although I think now, tptb might be trying to write it such that H and Julia will get back together. :wtf:

Thanks for the info on epis 1 and 2. Re new ME: what, another beautiful young woman for H to, uh, "mentor?"
I've been thinking about this for a while would really like other opinions. Ever since 10-7, I've wondered if Y, although I'm sure she still adores H, feels he's a bit more controlling than she had thought. After all, he put her in an untenable position, letting Jr see his dad in the door of the plane. What choice did Y have but to go, I mean she couldn't pull Jr off the plane because she had no interest in going with her sleazeball husband. You could tell by her gestures she wasn't thrilled to go with Ray. Then, after Rio (and all the awfulness Ray put her and Jr through), in the few epis in which she appeared, Y did not seem quite as enamored of H. I'm sure a lot of it was meant to be about respect for H's mourning for his five-minutes-acquaintance child bride and respect for his mourning his brother (it didn't appear she missed the drug addict cheater very much), but I wonder if Y isn't a little angry at H for using her that way. Okay, I've vented. Now, don't you all think that there's lots of fodder for the personal-side-of-the-epi storyline in Y's activities since her return to Miami: Has she seen H much? Has H spent much time with Jr? How has Jr's near-death at the hands of the Mala Noche affected his psyche? Have Jr and Kyle met? Is H protecting them from Julia's evil circle of friends and lovers? I'm sure TPTB could create lots more, too.

I've been thinking about this for a while would really like other opinions. Ever since 10-7, I've wondered if Y, although I'm sure she still adores H, feels he's a bit more controlling than she had thought. After all, he put her in an untenable position, letting Jr see his dad in the door of the plane. What choice did Y have but to go, I mean she couldn't pull Jr off the plane because she had no interest in going with her sleazeball husband. You could tell by her gestures she wasn't thrilled to go with Ray. Then, after Rio (and all the awfulness Ray put her and Jr through), in the few epis in which she appeared, Y did not seem quite as enamored of H. I'm sure a lot of it was meant to be about respect for H's mourning for his five-minutes-acquaintance child bride and respect for his mourning his brother (it didn't appear she missed the drug addict cheater very much), but I wonder if Y isn't a little angry at H for using her that way.

Sorry I quoted you so much, but I just wanted to say I get what you're saying and we share the same point of view.

Now, don't you all think that there's lots of fodder for the personal-side-of-the-epi storyline in Y's activities since her return to Miami: Has she seen H much? Has H spent much time with Jr? How has Jr's near-death at the hands of the Mala Noche affected his psyche? Have Jr and Kyle met? Is H protecting them from Julia's evil circle of friends and lovers? I'm sure TPTB could create lots more, too.

Yes lots of fodder but I'm not optimistc, with our tptb of Miami, I don't think any if not one or two of these potentially very good issues would be addressed at all.

Sorry I'm in a rush, maybe I'd add more later.

EDIT: I'm back. And rahkira you raised alot of points that were raised by us before. Honestly I'm tired of tptb stringing us H/Y fans along for the longest time. They've had such a good thing, but they ruined it bit by bit the momment they decided that H should send Y away. Just when it was getting good. So many of us have in a sense, jumped ship. I'm on the brink of or have done so already. *glances at banner*

If I were Y, I'd have gotten tired of the way H has treated me and moved on. So H still has some sort of a hold over her, and she still does seem to turn up at his beck and call, which is a shame. Maybe she's doing it for old times sake, but H had better do something about his feelings for her, which I think he still has, just have been over-shadowed by Kyle at the moment. It's a shame tptb have written H this way now, he didn't used to be like that to Y.

H/Y will always have a place in my heart but for now, my new obsession is Bones, more specifically, Brennan and Booth. Now there's a on-screen couple, not yet a couple but handled so well in terms of keeping fans happy. And with chemistry that can rival H/Y.

Last edited:
Back