Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

How did you guess? :lol:

Exactly. Another example is at the end of 'Hurricane Anthony'. H offers to help Yelina and Ray Jnr by taking the board-up down at their house after the hurricane. We don't need to see him do that, but the thought of it is heartwarming and it's something completely natural. The show really needs more moments like that - moments that are subtle, poignant and believable. :)

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^ I'd rather that happen than the writer overtly show us the moments all the time (though some is good ;) ).

It's also those wonderful hidden moments that allow us to use our imaginations and write fanfic :D Which is always good.

I thought the flash back was cute, nice little moment thrown in there admidst all the angsty stuff. Although I love ansgt to death, meh, I'd rather have HY.

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

So Say We All! :D Btw thanks that u go my thought (as always). ;)

Pls don`t go there. :lol: Coz from the last 'Simple Man' scene can`t come out nothing less NC-17 fic.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Luce I'm quoting you like Pusher did.

Yup agreed. Though it would be nice to actually see some heartwarming moments.

I love angst too but I think H's had enough of his share of it. He needs some good times, with Y.

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

He has, and God know we have too!

We don't need to see them in bed (although we all would loved to I don't think it's ever going to happen...) but a little kiss (ON THE LIPS) wouldn't hurt anybody, right? :D :devil:

After all this years of waiting...they own us at least a kiss!

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Personally if you ask me I don't see that a kiss would hurt anything heck I know it'd be a celebration for me!....and we all know when a kiss goes on between these two what comes next :devil: well one can only hope...course seeing a kiss is all I'm asking for the rest would just be icing on the cake ;)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^Agreed! After making us wait so long, a kiss is the least they could do to make things up to us. I'd love a little domestic scene like in LV. H/Y could be just sitting on the bed together discussing a case or Ray Jr or Kyle.

Can't belive this thread can't be found on the first page of the Shipper forum.... :eek:

We gota come up with something to get things moving along, pass the time while the writers' strike is going on. We had that caption game awhile back, any other ideas of how to liven this thread up?

Patricia love your avatar.

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think relatively speaking, this thread does pretty well considering Yelina has only been in 3 episodes in the last 2.5 seasons. Infact, that's quite amazing! I've just realized that this is the 2nd most popular Miami 'ship' thread here (after Eric/Cal). We should be proud of ourselves. ;)

Here's a picture.....

[​IMG]

:D

9. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

It is amazing, and kudos to everyone here for keeping things going as well as they do. As much as I love H/Y, it is hard to remain enthusiastic in this current creative drought, when the show is just so incredibly poor. Under the circumstances, this thread is a real triumph over adversity.

A caption, er....

Y: Hey, the schedule indicates that I'm due to return to the show in April.
    H: It would have been sooner if the writers hadn't decided to heap more unnecessary, contrived drama onto me first. Wait....that was my idea. I really should stop listening to my ideas!
    Y: Exactly!

:rolleyes: :D

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

And that's a problem... why? :devil:

Yeah, I'm a huge follower of BOTH E/C and H/Y, I just forget to post in here :( Someone needs to continually poke me with a stick until I remember. :D

I didn't realise we were that popular though, and I didn't know EC was the most popular haha.

I'll have a caption for all ya'll a little later, I need sometime to think.

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

No surprise here that E/Call and H/Yelina 'shipps' are most popular in Miami. After all they are canons. :D All in Miami this days is so poor, but thanks of them we have some light in the tunnel. Hope E/Call 'shippers' never to go through ours way... too long waiting and broken hopes. Also I agree with Swanny that some times is difficult to keep the faith and H/Yelina flag up... but we are batch of resistant guys hoping for the best till expect the worse.

Lovely pic Lucy and great caption Swany. :)

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Okay, Okay, I'm back. with a caption in hand.

H: According to this, Andrews was at the crime scene, I wonder why he lied

Y: (To herself) wasn't that shirt on my bedroom floor this morning?

:devil: Sorry, my minds always in the gutter.

13. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Hrockz Thank! CalleighD made it for me!
    She did one with Valera and Ryan (i think) first and I asked her to do this one because I loved the stile! :D

SwanSwan_H nice caption, it would be nice if they realize that!
    adorelo I like your caption too! :devil:

I love this game! I can't never think of anything good but I have a lot of fun reading! :D

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Horatio: Did you see the newest fanfic?
    Yelina: Let me guess gutterville again?
    Horatio: How did you know?

:D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Great captions guys. :D

OK little random thought... last night I was watching NYPD Blue and John Kelly new girl friend... so I was thinking... that back then in the time in the old tv shows all was more easy and simple... in meaning ... two guys like each others, then go out of drink and end up in some one apartment.. and after this become the question what will come from this relationship.. so my point was that ours H/Y vicious circle 'will they, won`t thay' is too hard to handle... yep it was so great at the beginning, but we have too long time no development... why all have to be so complex... TGTB have to just move on... there are so many crime tv shows examples which proved that one love story line won`t take away the attention from the crime case...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.