Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Yelina: Horatio do u know what surprise the kids make for us?!
    H: Well... Kyle mention something about romantic dinner.

Beautiful drawing EyeHeartH. :)

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Aww! Okay, time for another pic to keep things going....

[​IMG]

3. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ H: 'Okay writers, we've heard your complain and brought back Yelina. Now it's time to end the strike!'

Damn that's a gorgeous drawing EyeHeartH! I wish I could draw like that, but until I get the patience needed to practice, well, you know...

Lucy I absolutely adore (and agree) with your ava! It's fab. (I blame my absence from this board on my current AR-addiction).

Great captions everyone. And where was that fanfic again, Hrockz? ;)

4. Lucy

Great to see you again Lunalove! :D
    Lol, thanks! Roslin would certainly have my vote. It is very addictive, and new BSG is only a couple of months away now. I'm so excited.....and scared too!

There seems to be a slightly more positive vibe re the writers' strike of late, so maybe we will get to see Yelina again this season afterall. If it ends within the next few weeks, and Sofia is available (obviously), I remain hopeful. :)

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I remain hopeful too Lucy. Hopefully they'll all agree on something and Sofia will be available for filming and we can stop living on fanfics and caption games..although I do admit they are fun. :) I want to see some action between these two!

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hey ya, no I hadn't forgotten about our fave duo here just been staying busy plus sooooooooo much has been going on as always. Hope everyone has been doing okay. I became a grandmother again fo rthe 4th time last month(another grandaughter #4)Haven't seen her yet since they live out of state. Plus I had to put my cat to sleep which was the hardest thing for me to do. I'd had her 13 yrs. Hubby still has health issues & no they never found out anythinf. Soooooooo frustrating. I've been trying to stay sane through everything but............ I usually stay busy with wp's. I don't do much of the challenges. I've done two here lately. been having to cut back. I usually do wp's to keep my mind occupied or just to stay sane(if that makes sense). Anyway, I did a wp of our gorgeous duo & wanted to post it here. Take care. Lucy hope all is well with you my dear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Lucy

Yay, katpin! :D It's always great to see you, and I'm glad you haven't forgotten us. ;)

Congrats on the birth of your 4th grandaughter, and I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. *hugs* Also, sorry to hear that things are still up in the air re your hubby's situation.

Everything is well with me thanks. :)

Thank you for the wallpaper - they always appeal to the romantic in me! Hope to see you visiting more often, when RL allows. ;)
    That would certainly be a light at the end of the tunnel, which we could really do with. :)

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Sorry to backtrack, but I just wanted to comment on something said a few days ago. Don't have much time to spend here right now, but I always like to see what's going on!
    Actually the allure for me was the HEAT! :p Their chemistry was powerful from the beginning, and it merely frustrated me that they seemed unable to do anything about it. I think that's why so little of television appeals to me - I truly dislike conflict. I know, I know. Supposedly it makes for a good story, but I just really like the good stuff. I prefer the conflict to be with the job, not personal. For me the personal perks are the reward for putting up with real life all day long! Silly. . .

Congrats on new babies, condolences on lost pets (our doggie died, too :(). University students all back in school? Hrockz, will Joash be coming home soon?

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Y: Is that what I think it is?
    H: Yeah I think so. It's a giant banner from tptb welcoming you back to the show.
    Y: Looks like they've finally come to their senses.
    H: And not a minute too soon.

Actually drgnldy my little boy has been back home for almost two weeks now. Am quite sleep deprived from getting up at unearthly hours to feed him, but it's good to have him home. So Luna sorry no fics from me for some time to come, my sleep deprived brain can't come up with anything coherent.

I was watching NY's 'Snow Day' and really wishing I could see H in the same situation Mac was in and at the end of it all Y running up to his arms, just like Peyton ran into Mac's. It was a really great episode for NY IMO.

Sorry to hear about the pets, and congrats on the granddaughter katpin.

10. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

There's a new interview of Sofia Milos on her website...
    Pusher posted it on her thread.

She said:

"And the fans love seeing detective Yelina Salas and Horatio Caine interact. So that makes me happy too"_SM

:D :D
    At least something! right?
    We would love to see another tipe of intercation too! :devil:

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That's so great to hear her say. You know in a lot of her interviews she seems to always say something about H/Y. At least we got one half of the duo saying something. I wish David would say more. Maybe she's speaking for both of them :lol:

As for another type of interaction....hey they've got my vote! :devil:

12. Lucy

I think Sofia is definitely an H/Y fan! ;) It was great that she said that. Thanks for linking us to the interview Pusher. :D

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the post about the interview Pusher. Like said above good to know she's for H/Y. Maybe that's why their on-screen chemistry is so great, cos they really believe in the characters they're playing. I'd love to see that other type of interaction too! :devil:

DC has always been silent on H/Y though :confused:

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thanks for the link to the interview, pusher. SM has always known where it's at for H/Y. So no surprise there but gratifying to know that she agrees with H/Y fandom :)

Hrockz, DC's much more measured and reserved in his comments about H/Y or SM in her role in Miami. We used to think (and perhaps it's still true) that he was probably just minding the company line aka AD's "instructions".

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link Pusher!

aw, I saw '10-7' for the umpteen times a few days ago.
    such a beatiful and also sad episode. :D
    I always notice the difference between the hug she shared with H and the hug she shared with Ray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.