Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

I am having such a rough time with this today. Had everything down and lost it. Anyway, Amnestia said that she imagined that Y would invite H over for a family meal and that Ray Jr would be conveniently absent.

This is the way I see it too. And then Y gets a good look at our lovable 'wriggly' H and steps up close to him and says "Horatio, why can't you just let the past go? It's been months since Raymond died. And you should know that I would never have gotten on that plane to Brazil if it weren't for Ray Jr. I have feelings for you that won't go away and I know that you care for me too. Why can't you just....kiss me?" And H says "Because(long pause here)I'm afraid that if I kiss you I will never want to stop kissing you" And Yelina says "And I'm afraid you will" And then he leans in and brushes his lips across hers and says "God, I feel like I have been waiting my whole life for this." And then he takes her in his arms and....fade to black.

This should probably be in the fan fic section and may be more than you asked for but it's the way I see it happening. At least the way I would like to see it happen.

Amnestia also mentioned the line in the movie where Y asked H what he would do if he ever found a treasure. I think he would have said " I would cherish it forever and never let it go."

Keep the topics rolling....July is knocking at the door and spoilers should be just around the corner....Right?

Amnestia - I like my new nickname silk :lol:

When I was writing that scenario/idea of H and Y alone in Y house, I was struggling to not turn it into fanfic myself, because it’s so easy to get carried away in that direction :devil:

Kit4na said: I just came back from school! I'm through!!!!

Congrats Tati, I know so well, how it feels to be finally through :D I envy you a tiny bit, because I still have one exam left to pass tomorrow :p but after that I’m also gonna go *yippee*

drgnldy said: Congratulations, ametista, on your 100th post!

Thanks, but actually I’ve been mislead about this ‘100 post thingy’ because you have to have 101 posts to be able to have avatar

drgnldy asked for pics, I hope it’s okay, that I’ll post some…

A little stolen moment. Alone in the room, and having a very good reason to come so close to H

CSIMiami-season02-ep.jpg

CSIMiami-season02-ep-1.jpg

We’re having a national holiday this weekend, so I’ll be away for a few days, gonna miss you.

I think this way it would work out better, instead of H knowing in advance about dinner date, because then he’d have time to put on his defences/barriers.
Yes, and wouldn't it be satisfying to have his own methods (not giving all the information) used against him! :lol:

Thanks for the pretty pictures, and have a nice holiday!

Silk, that's a lovely senario. Do you think he would really be brave enough to kiss her back and not run away?
I hope he doesn't see cooties any more when he looks at her.

I just hope the writers won't fetch any more inspiration from Hamlet. That would just be too depressing! (Horatio being the 'first' CSI and H & his dead brothers wife...).

Ooh, and well done Tati! *hands Tati a glass of champagne* ;)

I just hope the writers won't fetch any more inspiration from Hamlet. That would just be too depressing!
They don't do well with inspiration from other sources. I have always wondered whether that scene at the end of '10-7' was meant to suggest the last scene in Casa Blanca. I hope not, because H and Y never had Paris, if you get my drift :p, and Raymond Caine was certainly no Victor Lazlo. :mad: To suggest such a parallel would be way skewed, not to mention horrendous.

AMETISTA said:"Amnestia - I like my new nickname silk

I am SOOOOOO sorry. Dyslexic fingers. Maybe you can provide me with Amnesty for my mistake. And I love the pictures. Thank you.

So speaking of the pictures, do you think H would take his latex gloves and flashlight on a date just in case he has to check for evidence? And someone please tell me why they use those little flashlights in a room with the lights already on? I know they're not doing so in these pictures, but Ive seen them do this on CSI Vegas. Kind of like wearing a raincoat into the shower.

drqnldy(???not sure I got this one right either) said:Silk, that's a lovely senario. Do you think he would really be brave enough to kiss her back and not run away?
I hope he doesn't see cooties any more when he looks at her.

Eh he might have to use the magic anti-bacterial chapstick AND don his magic shades to pull it off. Wonder if he actually wore those sunglasses during ALL (wink wink) of his honeymoon with Aerosol?

if u are in Yelina place what are u going to do and make H at last open himself !?

I would try to make him jealous that means flirting with every male in the PD. :lol:
Kidding.
That's not such a good idea, because H wouldn't do anything against it. While she was together with Stetler, the only think he did was looking sad and desperate. :(
He waited that Setler would make a mistake and he made a mistake and then he was there for her.

I like the scenario with the dinner invitation.
Maybe the best strategy is to talk with him about the past, the present and the future and Yelina should make it clear that it's better to leave the past behind.

Yeah I think it would be feasible if they started talking and facing their past. Then they can get all the barriers out of the way and start a happy healthy relationship.

do you think H would take his latex gloves and flashlight on a date
I'm thinking naughty thoughts on that one... body search for one :devil:

Congrats Tati on being through with school.

Wonder if he actually wore those sunglasses during ALL (wink wink) of his honeymoon with Aerosol?
As I recall they never made it to that honeymoon, thankfully. The thought is enough to make me lose my lunch. Now H/Y on a honeymoon, that's a nice thought.

But i do think H is ready to open up provided he has moved past the Marisol crap. Her name shouldn't even be mentioned again in the context of H. Eric is ok cos she's his sister. But I guess he has some explaining to do to Y on why he suddenly got married. Now that Ray Sr's dead for good, and his death really had nothing to do with H, he shouldn't be guilty about that anymore.

Updated my fic:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1217084

Hrockz said:
As I recall they never made it to that honeymoon, thankfully.

I was about to say the same thing. Yesterday I rewatched a part of the epi that they were going to get married, I don't know but in the end of the epi I keep shouting at my tv "shoot her shoot her shoot her!!!" but it doesn't work :'(

drqnldy(???
Almost! It's a 'g' rather than a 'q'. Think 'dragonlady.'

I'm with you Hrockz on the naughty thoughts!

Kit4na said: in the end of the epi I keep shouting at my tv "shoot her shoot her shoot her!!!"

Yeah, me to! And when ever H is having a 'moment' with Y (staring lovingly/longingly) I'm shouting "kiss her kiss her kiss her" with Ildy! :lol:

but in the end of the epi I keep shouting at my tv "shoot her shoot her shoot her!!!" but it doesn't work
How I survived s4 was everytime Marisol was on TV and had some scene with H I'd tell myself, don't worry she'd die soon. Grateful for spoilers, at least it was very comforting to know she was going to die and H was going to Brazil.

Don't get me wrong I don't go around wishing for people to die but the whole thing was so difficult to watch plus the extreme lack of chemistry. :rolleyes:

Hrockz said:
How I survived s4 was everytime Marisol was on TV and had some scene with H I'd tell myself, don't worry she'd die soon.

Before I saw S4 I also knew she was going to die soon. But I would've prefered her being gone before they got married *snif*

wow what great activity this two days guys, i`m proud of u :D love all this new posts - lovely scenarios *pass ice-cream to all*

Kit said: Okay I've got another question! How do you think the writers are going to do it? (let's just think that in the end they will okay?!)

i`m 100 % for if TPTB move forward with H and Yelina relationship - HE HAS TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE !!! - to stop put in H mouth only strong words without back up - I WANT some actions . This 'eyessex' is not enough one woman to know that her man still care and have strong feeling for her. and i agree with all of u guys, that we don`t want rush plot line - finally together...yep we have to see again step by step, back to each othere - first like friends, second like couple ...i`m ready to wait whole season re to see dejavu S 1-2 Y/H moments and then to see them together...as crazy to sound i just want to be sure that H know what he doing... to know that he deserve to be with Yelina.. etc.

hope some of this to make sense - too hot to think . i`m sorry that don`t have answer direct to this question, but honestly i don`t have any idea what the writers are going to do... if they follow some of ours 'wishes', then i'll be happy with every one theirs finally decision...

forgot to say, i won`t like if Yelina life is in dangerous... if H till now don`t do something... why then...coz of protective habit or pity... no , pls... all of this make me only think for Aerosol.. :mad:

Congrats Kit re ur school graduate :D thanks to u too Hrockz for ur fanfic updates :)

love this pic ametista, re 'treasure' quote it`s from epi "Dead Zone", also have great time in ur holiday this weekend ;)

btw Lunalove actually H name don`t come from 'Hamlet' , in epi "Cross-Jurisdictions" he said that his mother named him after one famous writer - Horatio Alger. ;)

and drgnldy the only one analogy that i have read from tptb re CSI Miami plot line is --- Horatio and his bro Ray... if i remember right this was for Cain & Abel (from the Bible) ... said from Ann D. for epi 'Blood brothers' ... or something like this :rolleyes: but i agree TPTB have to take a look around and take the best for ours fav couple :)

this evening i'll post new question for all of u - will be liitle out of the real Miami but still connected ;)

I hated S4 the 1st time round because of the M/H relationship it was so weak and there was no chemistry, like the scenes with H/Y. But i'm watching again without her scenes and it's not that bad i surpose

If anyony can help with the lyrics to this song it's from S club 7 Have You Ever Loved and Lost Somebody heard today and thought of H/Y coz of 10-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back