Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

lovely lyrics guys. yep they fit perfect with H/Y unresolved love :)

They also both want the other to be happy

maybe this lead to problem...in meaning till they try to make the other happy, forgot that if they are together then both of them can be happy... awww i need more coffee ;)

what i want to see in S6 is H to go see Yelina in her P.I. office - just to say one 'Hi' - without any concrete reason .. like here (if i don`t make mistake the epi is 'Double Cap')

tn_hhdcap2.jpg

tn_hhdcap4.jpg

katpin we are with u... keep us in inform re ur hubby and his test. :) btw ur right that H don`t have any chemistry with Aerosol, matter of fact he have more chemistry with his Hummer or sunglasses :p

Ooh wait wait I only gave a top 3 so i've got 2 more spaces to fill!

4) When Yelina was checking H out in Spring Break :D
5) There scenes in Burned, to me they were rly rly GREAT! Gives us hope for S6.

Okay I have a question for y'all! When they finally get together what's the one thing you rly want to see? Like for instance do you want them to get married, get a child, ... ?

My nr 1 is a make out scene! If they ever get together we of course will see a kiss but i want the make out scene!! :devil:

Okay I have a question for y'all! When they finally get together what's the one thing you rly want to see?

yep to make out scene is most important ;) hummm let`s think... no i don`t want they to get married or have child... well when we have the last epi from this tv show why not to have such hint, but not before then...

what i want to see if they are real couple... H get home sit on the sofa and just talk with Y how is going his work day... or H &Y take long walk on the beach and just share some silent thunder love moments - they alone - together like little tun away from the real life.... and one more... i would love to see wounded H and worry/careing Yelina by his side.... or.. to see them try to make this relationship work out - in meaning here have a lot 'food' for future epis to be developed with all ups and downs through this part they are finally together... hope some of this to make scene :p

I don't care whether they get married or have a child or whatever. Anything is fine by me, as long as they find the proper balance (not a good word, but I couldn't think of another) that makes them happy and fulfilled. :) What I DON'T want to see is them getting together then having a huge breakup. :mad: And yes, I want to see some kissing/hugging/hand holding. Body contact. :p

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

I know I'm fashionably late to the party, but congrats on the new thread!!! *Opens up a cold one*

Anyway, my fave moments:

5) "Burned" - the unexpected and unfortunately brief reunion between H and Yelina was adorable. You could tell they were very happy to see one another again.

4) "Spring Break" - I'm with Kit4na on this one. Yelina checking out H was so simple yet so telling.

3) "Hurricane Anthony" - Yelina was so concerned about that tiny-ass cut on H's forehead, but it was cute nonetheless.

2) "10-7" - When H had to send Yelina and Raymond off, thereby losing the only family he had left, I wanted to cry with him.

1) "Big Brother" - You gotta love the loss-of-words H when he's trying to convey his feelings to Yelina at the restaurant.

My ultimate H/Y song. 'Far Away' by Nickelback. I've posted it twice already but it always gets to me especially when I hear it on the radio.

I can imagine H saying this to Y:
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

So far away
So far away
But you know, you know, you know

(And this part on I can imagine Y saying it back to H)
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Keep breathing
Keep breathing

The first thing I want to see when they get together is a make out scene!!!! :devil: Hey I'm only human. :p
Then the slow walks by the beach, evenings at their place, weekend getaways, time with Ray Jr etc can follow. And a wounded H with Y by his side as Pusher said would be nice. Someone should email Corey with our ideas.

Well, I don't know this Nickelback person (group?), but I really like those lyrics!

You know what I always think about when reading lyrics to ALL these songs, is whether we are reading something into their relationship that doesn't exist because we so love the chemistry (and are completely delusional). If H has always loved Y, what the H#&* was Marisol all about? Yeah, yeah. . . I know the stock answer: Y was gone off with R, maybe happy. . .his chance was gone. . .blah, blah. . .but it just doesn't scan. H seemed to have such great mourning for M, etc. She is like a kink in the chain or a glitch in the system. To my mind, the story doesn't run smoothly with her in it. I don't mean 'their' story - of course it doesn't run smoothly. I mean from a literary or story-telling point of view, it's got this weird blip in it. Am I making any sense?

Actually you make perfect sense and I've often thought the same thing and yet, did you ever notice how much Marisol looked like Y? Also, this latest Savior H episode with 'Anna', who was involved with the supervisor...from the back she looked (at least to me) exactly like Y and moved alot like her as well. Is that going to be part of the story line and just another indication of H's fixation on Y or is it as you said, just what we read into it? Lets all be honest here, we're analyzing these people and story lines as though they were fact and IN FACT, they are JUST stories written at the whim of the writers. We probably shouldn't read anything more into what we see on screen that what it actually there in front of us at the time. Actors doing a great job of depicting what's in the script. Some improvisation and IMO, great chemistry and acting skills on the part of DC and SM and really, that is about it.

And yet here we are, visiting this thread, most of us, on a daily basis. Does this mean we're warped? Does it mean we all need to get a life? Probably, but IMO it's easier and more interesting to dissect,analyze and discuss the woes of human nature about someone who is not real. They can't argue with you or have hurt feelings (not real ones anyway) and it certainly beats the heck out of a serious drug habit or robbing banks! Oooooh, wait...if I did those things, I could be on CSI M and meet H and maybe Y and they could take me to interrogation and I could personally see THOSE LOOKs that they share and...........Snrk. Have a great day guys.

Aha! I'm not the only one who has to wear those magic, surreal spectacles while watching CSIM. :lol:

You're cool, silk.

Here's a song by Tim McGraw/Faith Hill that goes well also I think.

Yea yea
Dancin' in the dark middle of the night
Takin' your heart and holdin' it tight
Emotional touch touchin' my skin
And asking you to do what you've been doin' all over again

Oh it's a beautiful thing don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know what it is that won't let me go

It's your love
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh it's your love

Better than I was, more than I am
And all of this happened by taking your hand
And who I am now is who I wanted to be
And now that we're together,
I'm stronger than ever
I'm happy and free

Oh it's a beautiful thing,
Don't think I can keep it all in
If you asked me why I've changed,
All I gotta do is say your sweet name

It's your love
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh, it's your love

Baby, Oh oh, oh,

Oh it's a beautiful thing,
Don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you konw what it is that won't let me go

It's your love
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under,
Oh it's your love
It's your love, it's your love, it's your love

^ thx for this lovely song katpin :)

drgnldy said: H seemed to have such great mourning for M, etc.

ur post did make sense. but i prefer to not remember this nightmare (it`s like white empty spot in my brain) or to think that all this actions was done from Hector - ours evil twin Horatio bro :p

and silk from S 4-5 i stay with impression that H is addicted / have fetish to latino type womans, of course double young then him... ok, ok H have his needs like man, but come on... this is not the one from S 1-3 ... if i have to be honest i have never compare Yelina (or Rebecca) with Aerosol (or Anna)... just here have something wrong in the picture... Horatio like strong, smart beautiful ladys, but Hector... ahhh only hot young chicks.. blahh... well u never know... when i become little more old... i won`t mind if to me have 20 y. old boy :devil: and back to the topic for the womans in H life... for me the only one connection between them is that H love to protect... poor guy this protective syndrome soon or later will kill him (already kill the better part of his character)...or will kill us in front the tv screen from boring soup - re CSI M this days

re why we visit this thread... humm... don`t know man... maybe little run away from the real life... maybe coz H and Yelina chemistry/relationship give so much charm, potential to be discuss out of the script, to be read between the line ... or coz we just meet very nice people here and the habit or loyalty bring us back every day... :rolleyes:

Pusher, I love reading your posts! I would like to know you in your native language - I bet you are a real hoot! You are very insightful, and have a charming and humorous way of expressing those insights. You can always be counted on for the little 'hehehs'. :D

^ thanks. :) *blushing*

and i admire ur patience to read my 'H'nglish :D
(like and the rest guys in this thread. thx people.)

believe me sometimes i can`t understand my own thoughts... but if u know me on real... well most of the time i only play the joker in the crowd/company ... if u say to my friend of my real life what i write here they will laugh at u :p i`m just too lazy and not serious type person, torn a part between the extreme good or bad... no middle (i hate this 'I' inside of me)

i just love to come here and read/meet interesting posts/peoples... for me is important to move forward and to keep learn... well this forum is part of my plan and for now work perfect...i know, i`m crazy :lol: ... somehow for me the picture is always more big (in meaning this is not only H/Y thread)... i just need to know ... sorry for this OT... *run away*

btw as i see u have 78 post... soon they will be 100 and u can have ur own ava... hehe if u need new "picture lessons", feel free to PM ;)

Just to let everyone know that Five US are showing re-runs of S2 Miami tomorrow night at 11pm :)

hey Pusher the last part of ur post this morning really made me :lol:

Here in Belgium they just finished showing S4 completely oh and we got 15 epi's of S5. Glad those are over cause now it's S1 time! Then I can finally watch again :D

bscap1350.jpg

Can't wait to see this again. Although I do have the dvd so I can just put it on.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back