Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

^ ur right, think little more over this dilemma before do/say something stupid like me :p

hehe love this advice - we have to talk with Ildy :devil:

coz in my top 5 H/Y list was Blood Brothers, after this i write BB = Big Brother. ;) btw if we have top ten fav moments then things will be little more easily for me ;)

when u mention the end in “Vengeance” and the way H/Y stand near each other this make me think for one quote : '"To love is not to look at one another, But to look together in the same direction."' ehhh if only Ray Sn. didn`t come back from the dead land.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I have to add 'Big Brother' and 'Body Count' too. There're just so many I don't think top 5 is enough.

'Big Brother' - when she kisses H on the cheek, and the look he gives her after that, it's priceless. Like he's so in love with her, and their conversation
    H: You and Ray Jr gonna be ok tonight?
    H: If you need anything..
    Y: (I think that's what she said) Thank you.

And 'Body Count' when she tends to his wounded hand. Aww...

I think anytime they exchange those looks of longing, it's just a great H/Y scene.

3. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hey everyone we finally got the results of my husbands tests & I'm not a very happy camper. Apparently they didn't test him for what he needed. All the tests show was his esophagus was badly damaged. So he's made another app with the Dr who sent him to find out what's going on. If he doesn't get results then I'm sending him to another Dr.

4. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Katpin, I know from experience how frustrating that can be. Take lots of deep breaths and think serene thoughts. We're thinking of you.

I keep forgetting about that kiss on the cheek. That's a really good one!

Another tiny few seconds I like is the beginning of 'Rio', when Y is arranging flowers, and somehow senses his presence before she sees him.

5. katpin31791

Sorry ya I forgot to put in my post that I was happy it was nothing serious but then again since they didn't do what they were suppose to................lol. Oh well will keep thinking positive.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Okay, real life things first. Sorry to hear about the mix up with your husband's tests Katpin. I hope things get sorted out soon and that he's going to be okay. I can completely understand your frustration. :(

Welcome back drgnldy! I hope you enjoyed your weekend away. :)

Back to H/Y! I have to say, I am so impressed with all your responses to my question. I couldn't believe how many interesting posts had been added when I logged in. :D

I am going to be brief, as real life beckons, but if I had to be strict with myself and name only 5 moments, they would be:

1) The final scene of Hurricane Anthony. Wriggly H at his finest, and Yelina's stunned reaction to his emotional u-turn.
    2) The hand holding scene in NTL. Almost matrimonial! :D
    3) The opening scene of Grave Young Men. It was wonderful to see them both in a relaxed setting and we had some insight into Yelina's thoughts too. Plus, there is such a twinkle in H's eyes. ;)
    4) The scene in Big Brother when (as ametista said) Yelina mentions how H reminds her of Raymond (the not looking her in the eye part). He's just so wriggly here too.
    5) The moment in Whacked when H leans in to say that it looks like she didn't need him afterall. They are just so close physically.

There are many, many more moments that I love (most of which have been mentioned), particularly the lobby scene in Blood Brothers. Maybe I should have said our Top 10 moments. Don't stop here though, please keep posting the moments you have really liked. :)
    Too many Fleet Wheat biscuits? ;) You are forgiven my dear Ani. There are just simply too many wonderful H/Y moments.

I shall be away for a few days, but I will try to check in if I can. Take care everyone. :)

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

cool, thread nr. 7. :)
    the number 7 is the lucky number for a lot of people, maybe for H/Y too. :D

my fav moments are:
    1)'Hurricane Anthony': The ending scene is soo cute.
    2) '10-7': The last scene is so bittersweet for them. They hugged each other tightly and they realized that they maybe lost their only chance.
    3)'Whacked': Yelina is a strong woman and nevertheless she admits that she'll always need Horatio.
    4)NTL: the hand holding scene. I'm so glad that I saw the scene. Thanks!!!
    5) all those moments where they could read each other minds or could sense each other.. for example in
    Witness To Murder, UTI, Rio.

8. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hmmm since so many of you have mentioned the 'NTL' hand holding scene I thought I'd better post something so you can enjoy it again and again and again... ;)

Well my nr 1 would have to be the end of 'HA'
    nr 2 the lobby scene from 'Blood B' (in spite of the angst)
    nr 3 'Big B' H can't look Y in the eyes and she knows something is up
    nr 4 the (almost) kiss
    nr 5 ropa vieja

But there are so many and I haven't even seen s3 yet...

Katpin keeping my fingers crossed for you and your hubby!

OT: I've just seen my first BSG epi and now I can't wait for it to be on again. But I have to wait until sunday :(

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ i know that this banner will be in good hands and the fact that this person become BSG fan too make me more and more happy :)

hey Lucy, hope u have good time till ur away from us. :) we will miss u.

and katpin, hope this time ur hubby tests to be make right and to have only good news in the end. ;)

btw inge good point re Witness To Murder - not only coz we have some good H/Y momenst there, but for me this is one of the best crime case epi from all CSI Miami S 1-5. like and 'Broken' too....

anyway back to the topic ...hummm more fav H/Y momenst if we have top 10 list ... well maybe one scene from 'The Oath' H find out for Stetler. Y: 'He asked me out, I said yes. That's usually how it works.' in H eyes wasn`t only joke and curiosity but and regret that he lose this game... we all know how Yelina look back at him till wallk away - her thought was something like - *sigh* i wish it was u not Rick ....

man this hot summer days/nights here just make me so out of space...

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

There're just so many moments to add. There's still that scene from 'After The Fall', somehow I like that simple flirting at the start of the ep. Even though it was about the case they were working on. The eye contact and smiles were great.

And how could I forget 'Rio'. I agree that scene when Y seemed to sense H's presence and after being apart for year, it was well played out.

And 'Under The Influence', the wordless looks exchanged between H and Y after he interviewed Ryan.

Fic update time:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1215310

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

ok guys, pls don`t laugh at me... after all of us said ours 5 fav H/Y moments.. can i try to ask new question... if u have to describe with one song Horatio, Yelina and H/Y relationship what would it be? if some of u have other more interesting subject to discuss feel free to post it. my problems is that now is summer and no new spoilers... so we must go forward... we too can post ours fave top 5 H/Y quotes or screencaps etc....come on... any ideas ?! :) btw thx Hrocks for ur fic update as always - the time go more fast this way ;)

Horatio
    Corey Hart - 'Sunglasses At Night'

I wear my sunglasses at night
    So I can so I can
    Watch you weave then breath your story lines
    (and) I wear my sunglasses at night
    So I can so I can
    Keep track of the visions in my eyes

Yelina
    Bill Withers - 'Ain't No Sunshine'

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
    I wonder if she's gone to stay
    There ain't no sunshine when she's gone
    And this house just ain't a home
    Any time she goes away

H/Y
    Mary J Blige: 'Be without you'

Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)
    And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)
    Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feel
    Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
    Call the radio if you just can't be without your baby

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

The song that describes H/Y perfectly to me is Hello from Lionel Richie.

I've been alone with you
    Inside my mind
    And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
    A thousand times
    I sometimes see you
    Pass outside my door
    Hello!
    Is it me you're looking for?
    I can see it in your eyes
    I can see it in your smile
    You're all I've ever wanted
    And my arms are open wide
    Because you know just what to say
    And you know just what to do
    And I want to tell you so much
    I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
    And tell you time and time again
    How much I care
    Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
    Hello!
    I've just got to let you know
    Because I wonder where you are
    And I wonder what you do
    Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
    Or is someone loving you?
    Tell me how to win your heart
    For I haven't got a clue
    But let me start by saying I love you

Hello!
    Is it me you're looking for?
    Becuase I wonder where you are
    And I wonder what you do
    Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
    Or is someone loving you?
    Tell me how to win your heart
    For I haven't got a clue
    But let me start by saying I love you

It's about H & Y thinking about each other, thinking about having a relationship with each other. They're well aware the other person feels the same way but they don't know how to take that last leap.. They also both want the other to be happy :D

13. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I know very little current popular music (being a classical music fan), but there are a few songs I hear and like. As I mentioned previously, I think the song 'She' must describe the torment H feels about Y.

Here is a beautiful song (again from Horatio's perspective), originally in Spanish, but I'll give you the English translation:

La Soledad, by Pepe Raphael

You came to me
    as poetry comes in song
    and you showed me
    a new world of passion (OK, this line doesn't really fit)
    you loved me without conditions or reason
    while I, ignorant of the meaning of love
    protected my heart.
    The sun has gone
    and now I sing of you
    this solitude consumes me
    forgive me if I was stolen away by fear
    you came to me
    I did not know how to love
    all that is left is this song.

14. katpin31791

UPDATE: My hubby decided not to go back to see the Dr who originally ordered the tests so we made him an app with another Dr. As usual we'll have to wait since the app isn't for three weeks. He needs to get what was done so they won't re-order tests & also to see what they'll need to do. Sorry for always being so OT but, I haven't really had much time to sit down & watch Miami & what I have been able to see it's been S4 they're showing. As a matter of fact they just showed "Score". Gave me the creeps at the end when M asked H about dinner. *Yuck*. LOL Don't get me wrong I'm sure there's still such a thing falling in love at first sight but plzzzzzzzzz the cancer story was soooooooooo unreal. besides watching H with Y & with M you definitely can tell the difference on how he feels about the two. There's a strong bond between H/Y that to me will never ever be broken.

15. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

My fav H/Y moments

1) NTL that holding hands scene was so them
    2) Wacked it just showed how much he cared for her
    3) 10-7 he would do anything to protect her even saying goodbye to her
    4) Hurricane Anthory when Y asked if H was alright coz of the cut above his eye
    5) Rio although i have not seen all this epi what i have seen was so veyr H/Y

was going do this last nigth after LV but the storm we had here stopped me :(

Know what you mean about S4 Katpin didn't like the cancer story myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.