Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

Hi all just finshed watching the last LV season, next week is the last 3 of S4 Miami is on channel five they also announced S5 will begin two weeks after that :)

MiamiDade said:
For example, I would have loved to have seen a confrontation between Y and Ray re his colourful past, and I'm sure that we could have had some very interesting scenes between the Caine brothers too.

Yeah...I'm sure H would have had some stern words for little brother, especially when it came to Yelina in light of her "relationship" with Stetler, although that made for interesting reactions on H's part, which was always amusing.
Speaking of Marisol, I wonder what Yelina thought when she heard of the "marriage".

HC_4_my_birthday
Just try not to put too much stock in S5 (you probably already know that by now :D), although a few episodes late in the season were actually decent. Surely it's nothing like the seasons of yore, but at least it's no S4 because we have some Yelina as opposed to none.
I'm already counting down to the S6 premiere...I'm freaking stoked. :)

I couldn't wait for them to get rid of Marisol either!! :lol:

HC they're gonna start s5 here where I'm at soon. I just can't wait.

Updated my fic again.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1223939

Spoiler space

I just hope that when they introduce Y in s6 premiere, they will show that H and Y have been in touch, like he said he would in 'Burned'. I would be greatly disappointed if H turns up at Y's door and the only reason he's there is that he needs her help, and she mentions that she hasn't seen him since that time in 'Burned'. I would like some hint that they had been in touch or that he had been over for dinner or something.

Though, I would have liked to have seen more of Raymond. He seemed to be brought back and killed off way too quickly. The writers missed an opportunity here in my opinion. For example, I would have loved to have seen a confrontation between Y and Ray re his colourful past, and I'm sure that we could have had some very interesting scenes between the Caine brothers too.
My feelings too. There was plenty of potential here that has now been lost.
As for Marisol, she couldn't leave the show fast enough for me! :rolleyes:
Hee, I don't think many of us would disagree with that! ;) I had the misfortune of watching the end of 'Shock' last night, when Marisol 'proposes' to H. The writing/acting was so poor and convoluted, that I found it all very amusing, as opposed to dramatic and touching (which is presumably what we were supposed to be manipulatd into feeling).

Spoiler Space

Hrockz said: I just hope that when they introduce Y in s6 premiere, they will show that H and Y have been in touch, like he said he would in 'Burned'. I would be greatly disappointed if H turns up at Y's door and the only reason he's there is that he needs her help, and she mentions that she hasn't seen him since that time in 'Burned'.
Well, I am prohibited to give exact details, but as things stand, Yelina does imply that their visits are still only occasional when they meet up in the episode. The writers seem to be going out of their way to suggest that there hasn't been much contact between them, which only means one thing in my eyes: they are going to milk this for all they can for much longer! ;)

Hrockzlooks to be the 17th of this month goto the Miami thread and you will see,at last S5 in the Uk :)

Spoiler Space

Lucy said: as things stand, Yelina does imply that their visits are still only occasional when they meet up in the episode. The writers seem to be going out of their way to suggest that there hasn't been much contact between them, which only means one thing in my eyes: they are going to milk this for all they can for much longer! ;)

oooh boy, not again. why she again have to make the next step in this endless dance - how much time Yelina have to 'push' H - :rolleyes: as much as i`m glad to hear that in S6 premiere again will have continuation like in 'Burned' re comment that H&Yelina was been in touch (applause to TPTB), i`m not a lot happy to know that we again start new vicious circle. when they (H/Y) will hit the wall or cross the line... or H stop play virgin boy.... balhhh aren`t Yelina already tired from her man and when at last she will decide to stop try ?! ...

Hrockz and HC_4_my_birthday hope u`ll havc fun watch S5 ;)

Well Lucy/mom, how do you know these things?
Sorry, but I can't say due to copyright laws. I'm not being dramatic or anything like that - we just have to be very careful about spoiler sources.

The writers seem to be going out of their way to suggest that there hasn't been much contact between them, which only means one thing in my eyes: they are going to milk this for all they can for much longer!
You do surprise me, lol! ;) Looks like we really are back to square one again. And so the dance begins once more...
Pusher said: when they (H/Y) will hit the wall or cross the line....aren`t Yelina already tired from her man and when at last she will decide to stop try ?!
Exactly! The endless patience of H/Y fans will again be tested. As delighted as I am to have Yelina back, we are indeed going around in circles. The circle needs a much needed diversion! One that leads to hopefully positive and believable development.

thanks for the info Lucy! :)
Question about 'Burned'. Did I get this right that Horatio had contact with Ray jr. but not with Yelina? He said that the boy didn't mention it that Yelina is now a PI, but I'm not sure about this.
SPOILER!!

sorry, but this part of the storyline isn't really believable. We all know that Horatio cares about his familiy and we should believe that he doesn't visit Yelina very often. maybe this will change after they found out about Kyle. or Yelina decides to give Horatio time and space to think about the situation and begins to withdraw from him. I hope not. She has no reason to do so.

inge said:

Question about 'Burned'. Did I get this right that Horatio had contact with Ray jr. but not with Yelina? He said that the boy didn't mention it that Yelina is now a PI, but I'm not sure about this.

yes, u got right this part from epi. 'Burned' ;)

but i do try to live with the thought out of screen that H see Yelina too. not so often like Ray Jn., but still been in contact with her. After all maybe H go to her house to pick up Ray or to leave him there after some weekend fishing ;)

Spoiler Space

also i`m not a lot surprise that H don`t see often Yelina. not in last place he said to her in epi. 'Rio' that in Miami for her have family. for me this was like promise that he will be around her and the boy. but not such luck. i was really surprise in "Burned' to know that H and Yelina don`t see each others often. the only one logical explanation (that i don`t like a lot) is that they try to give the other some time to go over his/her lost... blah balh blah... but H is H... i`m wonder if he meet Yelina more often what Hector can tell to her ?! :rolleyes:

btw i don`t think that Kyle spoiler will change to worse H/Y circle .... just the next angst part of H life and maybe next not wall (i hope), but step forward for H/Y relationship (here i start to lose hope)

aww i forgot to say thanks Lucy for this new info. :)

I hope so to Pusher although i have been told not to get over excited about S5. The two epis i am going enjoy watching is Rio and Burned as i have seen scenes of both them :)

Luce I don't care where you get your sources, as long as you keep updating us on the spoilers. Thanks a bunch!

Fic update again:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1224460&Main=1185702#Post1224460

Spoiler space

Well at least it's better than no contact between H and Y since they met in 'Burned'. Acutally I'm glad, cos this means that tptb although intending to drag things out are going to develop H/Y in s6. and I hope they do it slowly, like H/Y developing that close friendship they had then getting on to be a couple. This way we get to see how they go about getting together, I know they will, it's just a matter of when. But I hope not too long. I'd be happy if they finally get together at the end of s6.

More later I have to go now.

Hey everyone!

I have just saw “Burned” for the very first time…what a great episode! It’s was sooo good to see Yelina there again! I missed her!
I actually taped the episode and watch the H/Y scenes again!...yeah, couldn’t resist! :)

Do you remember what Anthony told H? something along the lines “may be she could look at me like she look’s at you”…come on! Are they really saying, actually saying something is there? I know, I shouldn’t get all exited but I can’t help it!

When Ray re-appeared and Yelina went away with him, I remember thinking “that’s it, no more H/Y” I thought it was the end of it…and then “Rio”, Yelina does not only come back but Ray dies, after Marisol had already died…so…that has to mean something, right? And they keep on bringing her into the picture so…something has to happen…pretty please??? :lol:

It was good to found out that H is in contact with Ray Jr but seriously, he sees the boy but he doesn’t see Yelina for months? That’s just odd! :confused:

Welcome to H/Y thread Patricia :D yep, 'Burned' was great epi - almost like S2 heavens :) Even some quotes (exactly H in the end) to not go very reliable i just can`t take away my eyes from all H/Y scene. And yes for me too one of the best parts in this epi was Anthony comment :D poor H how much time he need to act on his truth feeling. everybody see this unresolved love *sigh* but i just don`t want only Yelina to keep fishing around.

btw i agree with u Hrockz that we need one step back re H/Y become close friends again ;)

little OT, HC_4_my_birthday as much as i like this two H/Y epis in S5, there for me was few others that i really enjoy like 'No Man's Land' or 'Curse of the Coffin'. yep S5 wasn`t as good as S 1-3, but was ways more better then S 4 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back