Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

^ yes this spoilers are subject to change, and as Lucy said in Spoiler Lab thread i too have feeling that TPTB only test us. for me this S6 spoiler is little or more confused - i read it few times and still not everything is clean for me. i realy do hope TPTB idea is to throw at us few possible plot lines for S6 and to wait for ours reaction. remember the baby spoiler or plane crash - all of them only make a lot people here angry or sarcastic and in the and they never come on screen. hope in the end for S6 premiere TPTB to take and develop only the best part from this spoiler re H son.

ahhh forgot to say thanks for all this lovely H/Y pics. :D

Spoiler Space

hummm we need new question... ok guys if u can choose who to play Kyle character ... who it would be... look like or act like ?! :rolleyes:

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Spoiler Space

Dare I say a redhead with freckles and blue eyes! :D Just kidding. ;) Hmm, I don't know many 16 year old actors. I don't really mind, as long as he can act the part well.

If we are lucky enough to see Ray Jnr again, I hope it's the same actor that played him in 'Rio' (Carter Jenkins). He had those lovely dark Yelina eyes (as did Alex Buck, his predecessor).

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yes I agree the kid who played Ray Jr is very good and appropriate for Y's son.

Spoiler space

I can't think of any 16 year old actors who look like H :lol: Although I do have a thing for High School Musical's Zac Effron, but he was already on Miami in s3 'Sexes and Taxes'. I think the guy who plays Epharim Brown in Everwood is pretty good too (in the angst department), but bears no resemblance to H whatsoever. Anyone watches/watched Everwood? The only person I can think of with red hair and freckles is the kid who plays Ron Weasley in Harry Potter! :lol: But the accent won't fit either!

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ hehe great suggestion ;) i don`t have see Everwood, but i know Epharim Brown he play in 'The Patriot' and 'Small Soldiers'.

Spoiler Space

hummm it`s look like i too can`t think out read hair teen boy actor... but i think to vote with both hands Kyle to have blue eyes and freckles :D well, well if i count right this guys too are on teen ages - born 1988-1989 :rolleyes:

what about:
    Haley Joel Osment - the kid from 'The Sixth Sense' - just love his innocent face ...
    Jake Lloyd - Anakin Skywalker do u remember the great blond hair ;) and the force is with him - fit perfect in the end go to the dark side, right ?! :lol:
    Jeremy Sumpter - Peter Pan - almost like H, but the kid can fly :devil: if i don`t make mistake he have freckles.
    even Lucas Black - the kid from X-files the movie - ehhh he is born 1982... but he have gret evil face - just ask u want to play with me :devil:

now the question is how much are ready TPTB to pay for them ? ;) if the kid was girl i`ll put all my money for Dakota Fanning :p born 1994 :eek: awww some of us here get really old :lol:

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Like Lucy I don't know teenage actors - just don't pay attention to them.

I, too like the young actor currently (let's hope) playing RJ. He definitely looks like he could be Y's kid, unlike the previous one, Alex Buck. He looked nothing like Y (way too chunky, for one thing) and I noticed that right from the beginning. Made me wonder what Raymond looked like.

As far as someone who looks like H, I think that red hair is a recessive gene (anybody know for sure?), but it would be fun to see.

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I remember him, he was ao cute in Episode I, wonder how old he is now?
    But I think he'd be a good fit.

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Jake Lloyd - born 1988 or 1989 - still look sweet ;)

i too don`t like a lot Alex Buck (the early Ray Jn.). yep he play great his characters, but this eyebrows... aww i still remember the way midnight_tiptoes play joke of them :lol: upppssss sorry hope i`m not against the bord rules... and yes both Ray Jn. actors have Yelina eyes - btw very nice put Lucy ;)

hummm yep red hair is a recessive gene, but this can be make out - what about to colour this teen hair in red ;)

hheh to me come one more idea - what about we to see Frankie Muniz from "Malcolm in the Middle" - i love this tv show :)

Spoiler Space

hummm as long with this question who will play Kyle character...what about to discuss and variants how H will tell this teen that he is his son ?! :rolleyes:

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

My first thought was that H will not be looking at the boy when he says it, but I forgot H is better with young people than with grown-up women! :lol:

And now I am using Kit's avatar - thanks Kit!

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Exactly right! He certainly has trouble looking women in the eyes, especially Yelina, though he does try. Poor wriggly H. I expect he will attempt to look Kyle in the eyes, in between staring at his feet or looking at his fingernails. ;)

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

:lol: soo true!

SPOILER SPACE

CSI Files posted an article about the first episode with no really new information. So, Horatio has a strange feeling about the boy and asks Yelina to investigate. The boy lives in a foster home and now I wonder even more about his mother. What happened to her and who is she?

I think that Yelina will support Horatio. From what I read Kyle isn't easy to handle and he had a difficult childhood.
    BTW, I 'loved' little Anakin. :D

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Spoiler Space

coz of this Yelina help, as impossible to sound i would love to see H ask Yelina somthing like 'I don`t know what to say to him' and Yelina replay is 'Ahh ... only try to talk with him like u do this with Ray Jn., the next will come easily' hehe why not this long lost son with difficult childhood to 'save' H from his own dark past :rolleyes: nahhhh this is CSI Miami and only for 3 epi is too much to hope for...

btw i too wonder who is Kyle mom, but knowing TPTB this will be too much info for one epi - maybe the next season ;)

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

CSI Files posted the same spoilers, so I guess this info must be true.

Fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1223158

Spoiler space

I'm just really glad that there's confirmation on Y's presence in the first ep of s6. That info alone is enough to make my days. So then it won't be a secret to Y cos she's the one who finds out or helps find out. I can't wait for the H/Y scenes already. I'm sure it'll be filled with their usual amazing chemistry. I'm sure she'll be there supporting him, and he'll reciprocate her help and fireworks! Hopefully. :D I just hope they handle the part about the boy's mother well. I'm sure it has to be addressed cos I'm sure Y would want to know.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Spoiler space

Seems like they're going to rebuilt their comfortable routine from S1-2 again. It's nice to know he needs her for a change, to help out with something, instead of the other way around. Don't think Y will be mad @ H. Why would she? He didn't know about it + the kid is 16 years old! 16 years ago she was married to Raymond.. But why don't I trust tptb? :)

Quality H/Y times ahead people and I for one am going to LOVE it! Currently I'm not wishing it to be september yet, cause than I'd have to go back to school! + I think there are going to be plenty of H/Y moments in S6 and the longer you have to wait for something the sweeter it tastes :)

Okay but now I'm hungry :lol:

*runs off*

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

SPOILER

That last part is already starting to sound like H and his childhood.
    *Sigh* But Yelina's back, and that's what is important, right? And this time we're sans Raymond and Marisol. :)

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Absolutely right! :D Though, I would have liked to have seen more of Raymond. He seemed to be brought back and killed off way too quickly. The writers missed an opportunity here in my opinion. For example, I would have loved to have seen a confrontation between Y and Ray re his colourful past, and I'm sure that we could have had some very interesting scenes between the Caine brothers too.

As for Marisol, she couldn't leave the show fast enough for me! :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.