Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

I agree all that is better than no H/Y contact at all. I had more time to digest all that spoiler info and I'd like to add...

spolier space

I'm a little disappointed that H's kid is already all grown up an a teen, cos we all know how great he is with little kids. And I would have loved to see him with his own little kid. Maybe H and Y can work on that :D
The only bad thing I can think of regarding the spoilers is that the boy's mother (I assume they weren't married) will get in the way but I'm thinking even if she does it'll be for a little while. But honestly I don't think it'll be a problem. I think H doesn't have anymore feelings for any other woman other than Y.

Congratulations, Hrockz! We will all toast you with bubbly, but you can't have any, 'cause it would be bad for the baby.

Wow. I was looking to you to tell me I was being too negative about the spoiler, but you seemed somewhat to agree with me. I will just have to make sure my magic specs are glued to my face. The thing about me starting to watch this show again after 2 years, is that I'm scared it'll be bad!

I have another little senario going around in my head, that could be a tiny step forward, and have the sweetness of the first two seasons. And best of all, it could work with whatever story arc is going on (well, not something God-awful, but you know what I mean. . .): A light hearted moment when H/Y/RJ/etc are having fun and being playful - say playing frisby on the beach - and Y gets carried away with silliness, maybe grabbing him or brushing against him by accident. (To me, H would try to avoid such contact. Yes, I remember the hug in 10-7, but she was going far away then. . .) Y immediately apologizes profusely, and H reassures her that its OK. Then he looks at her with that new/old look.

drgnldy said:
Yes, I remember the hug in 10-7, but she was going far away then. . .

Did he hug back? Of course I didn't expect him to push her off or anything but I don't think he really hugged back. I'd love to know where his hands were :devil:

Congratulations, Hrockz! :D

ahh i too have wonder where is H hands in the hugg re '10-7' :devil: but his bro was watch them at the same time.... agrrr.... i still remeber that before the hug Yelina touch H cheek and what about after this.... the way she try to save his scent *sigh* we desperately need more body contact between this two guys...

Spoiler Space

i`m wonder what will give H reason to think/suspect that Kyle is his son ?! :rolleyes: did the death-rate to teen girls is become high... who knows, maybe this is the next man from Caine family with curse over him :lol:

Spoiler Space

i`m wonder what will give H reason to think/suspect that Kyle is his son ?! :rolleyes: did the death-rate to teen girls is become high... who knows, maybe this is the next man from Caine family with curse over him :lol:
:lol: Very well put! I have been wondering the same thing, ie. what is it that makes H suspect he might be related to Kyle? Hopefully, it won't just be the fact that he might be a redhead. Or H's uncanny extra-sensory perception. :rolleyes: With Madison it was different, as H already knew about Suzie's connection with Raymond. It will be interesting to see who is going to play the role of Kyle. I've done some digging, but have had no joy so far. He may not have even been cast yet of course.

Many congratulations to you Hrockz. :D

HY88.jpg
HY89.jpg
animated28.gif

Enjoy :p

Spoiler Space

Maybe Yelina finds out he is his son & tells Horatio.. I can understand that he wants her to find out about him, since he has kidnapped someone it's always handy to know who he has ties to etc...

Thanks guys. This was a total surprise to me and my husband cos it was an accident. But we're happy about our "little accident".

Pusher you're funny as always. drgnldy there was nothing negative about your thoughts on the matter to begin with. So there was nothing really to say that was bad about your post :)

Spoiler space

I was wondering the same thing, maybe H asks Y to find out more about the boy and she is the one who discovers that he could be H's son. Then my other question, the timeline makes it such that it had to be a ex-girlfriend/wife or maybe one night stand? (I don't see H doing that) but the kid had to be from NY. So how'd Kyle end up in Miami? Maybe we'd find out the kid's not really H's son but H takes him in or like adopts him or something cos the boy has a very similar background to H maybe.

did the death-rate to teen girls is become high...
This is that 'sharp as a tack' wit that I so enjoy from our Pusher. And in a second language. . .I don'e even have this kind of humorous insight in my only language! :rolleyes:

byw. . .please notice my beautiful new avatar, compliments of Pusher! :D

drgnldy ur very welcome and thanks for ur nice words *blushing*
(btw surround idea is take form houseforlife houseicons-LJ)

Spoiler Space

at some points i agree with Hrockz, maybe as 'strong and interesting' to sound this spoiler re H son... in the end i won`t be surprise if there is simple explanation how H will find out Kyle be his blood.... this teen have crime record .. so H will do some maths and read paper... in Kyle profile is writen where is his born and who is his mom... but why then H will need Yelina help... for me one logical explanation is that till H is not 100 % sure that this boy is his own he will try to keep this secret/suspicion away from his team .... anyway more later... my head just hurt as hell...

Kit, another gorgeous avatar! Too many choices. . . May I have it? I think I may have to interchange them often!

hehe of course you can! oh you got probs choosing? i've got 300 H icons & almost 100 H/Y icons and some of the other characters :p

great and beautiful icons Kit4na! :) like them.

SPOILER!!!

very interesting thoughts everyone. Now I have to add my own thoughs. I hope I won't repeat someone. ;)
The first thing I thought was, how will Yelina react? I think she'll support Horatio and maybe Horatio needs her help because she has more experience with teenagers.
I haven't decided yet if I like this storyline or not. Maybe it's a good chance to see Yelina supporting Horatio.
I'm also curious about Kyle's mother and how they know that H is his father. maybe he bears resemblance to H or maybe H checked his file and sees his mother's name and then he starts to calculate...

I'm still taking in these spoilers! I have been away, but I just wanted to say that if everyone is happy with posting Spoiler Space, then as Luce said, it's fine to use that instead of the boxes. Things do get difficult to read in boxes, I agree.

SPOILER SPACE

-
-
-
-
-

I am delighted Yelina will be back in the premiere. :D I'm still contemplating the long lost son part. I'm not all that comfortable with things heading dramatically off into a whole new direction.
They seem too quick to always want to move onto something new, as opposed to doing justice to existing backstory. I have always considered this Miami's major flaw. It is possible to do both very effectively with thoughtful, intelligent writing. BSG anyone? ;)
I completely agree with that. ;) I hope that this new storyline at least gives us some significant H/Y screentime, even if I am a little sceptical. No doubt about it, to me, H having a long lost son is very cliched. As always, we shall have to wait and see how well tptb handle this. It has potential and further family connections for H might at least ground his character, and that has to be a good thing.

Congrats on your happy news Hrockz! :D

Welcome back MD, u have been missing here. :D thanks for let us use Spoiler Space in alternative of Spoler Box. :)

Spoiler Space

No doubt about it, to me, H having a long lost son is very cliched.

and this cliche dig more and more... good cop have 'bad/problem' son :rolleyes: ...why TPTB don`t make this teen to be... one fresh talent for the police force .... yep yep i know this too is cliche .... and to me come one old spoiler re 'Rio'... if i remember right there they at first tell us that Ray Jn. is join the police .... but nothing in the end - and thx god for this... so all this spoiler post S3 is like.... tptb only try to test us... try to make good mix of all tv shows/movies cliche-stereotypes ... dear lord give me strength... ahhh one more thing... i`m still optimist for S6, but can`t deny the fact that we have too many characters in Miami .... in 45 min. how long time will have for H/Y :confused: i don`t want rush epi like 'Rio'... i want something calm like 'Burned'... is it too much to hope for ... the good news is that in ours tv land have save exit - i`m trying to not mention BSG here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back