Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Just rewatched Under Suspicion yes that S4 episode!

I have a theory. Horatio has to end up with Yelina. They're killing off all of his other girlfriends. In a few years Miami will run out of women oh and they also killed Yelina's husband :p

"Under Suspicion" is an okay episode but it has one of the MOST STUPID quotes EVER!

H: She's with her family and she's happy.

Every time I hear that quote I just want to slap H! How can she be happy she was ready to start a relationship with you and you shipped her off to Brazil! *end of rant*

We're having this ep on tonight in about half an hour, and now I kinda look forward to it :)

Just saw the scene between H and Tripp. My very first thoughts... these words that H says, he says them for himself mostly. He needs to believe that Y is happy with her family and he holds onto that, otherwise his sacrifice would be for nothing...

Is it me, or H looks like he had aged few years since Y departure? :(

drgnldy said: Is there still a Yelina thread? If there is I can't find it.
I've been wondering the same thing, so thanks for posting the links Pusher! :)

Tati: beautiful avas and banners. I am, naturally, snagging them all! ;)

He needs to believe that Y is happy with her family and he holds onto that, otherwise his sacrifice would be for nothing...
Yes, exactly. He's trying to convince himself that Yelina and the family are okay. Yelina was probably in touch with H while she was in Rio, and would have said that everything was fine, even though everything was far from being fine. She wouldn't have wanted to alarm him. He's also trying to get Frank to politely leave the subject alone! ;)
We have a whole summer to get through, and it should have some fun, if not so serious discussion.
drgnldy, I agree with you! I'm all for serious discussion, but I'm also partial to happy, romantic thoughts about H/Y. Keeping things subtle (as to me, these two are all about subtle), I really can picture them taking a stroll along the beach together as the sun is setting. That would be lovely. It could so easily have happened at the end of 'Dead Zone'. :D

Keeping things subtle (as to me, these two are all about subtle)
OK, I agree. Maybe my senerio was not subtle enough :eek:, but I want some way to know they've really been together - if they ever are. . . .finally. :rolleyes:

I really can picture them taking a stroll along the beach together as the sun is setting.
Or the moon rising and reflecting off the water. :p

Yes, Pusher, thanks a million for those links. I'm checking them out now!

I have heard this Savage Garden song many times before, but didn’t pay much attention to the lyrics. Anyway, I would love to hear Horatio to say some of those words to Yelina, especially these: “I'll be your love, be everything that you need. I'll love you more with every breath, truly, madly, deeply do.” :D

"Truly Madly Deeply"

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning, yeah

[chorus:]
I want to stand with you on
a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining
brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the
pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded by the
comfort and protection of

The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you

[chorus]

Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right
before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

Another couple of simple scenarios I like:

H/Y shopping at the market (not Super Market, but a nice little neighborhood place or street market) and going to one of their places to cook dinner.

H calls Y and says there's someone he wants her and RJ to meet, so can she come over this evening? She gulps and says OK. When they get there, he has a puppy! :D Wonder whether he would like to 'yank her chain' just the tiniest bit? :cool:

I love these scenarios, simple and so cute :D

Wonder whether he would like to 'yank her chain' just the tiniest bit?

What does this saying ‘yank her chain’ means? English not being my mother tongue I don’t get it. It doesn’t really sound good to me, like H wants to hurt Y :(

We have another expression that means the same thing - 'push her buttons.' It means tease a little bit, or more agressively just give a little emotional push where he knows she's sensitive (like making her think there is another woman to meet). Sometimes people do it in fun, and sometimes to be mean. H of course would not want to be mean.

Don't think I'm doing so well here. Someone help me out.

Yeah I think you got the explaination right drgnldy. Maybe I'd add to try make the person uncomfortable but not in a mean way.

And I love your scenarios, tptb have to realise that getting them together doesn't mean it'll be boring and people will stop watching. Rather it's their dragging the "will-he-ask-her, how-will-she-react, sexual tension, I-can't-love-her, she's-my-sister-in-law" thing too long that will drive people away. I mean we may have the patience to wait it out but some people may or may not. After awhile it tends to get old, I don't mean the acting between SM and DC getting boring but the storyarc. IMO tptb should get them together to change things for H/Y , rather than sending her off to Rio, and getting H married to some replacement girl in the first place. :rolleyes:

The new couple thing adds a different dimension to the relationshup and makes it interesting. And yes we all are attracted to the forbidden love idea but even Romeo and Juliet got together eventually. Ok maybe bad example but you get my drift.

Thanks for the lyrics ametista I really like that song too. I think H already feels that way but he just hasn't said it out to her yet.

No doubt Y kept in contact with H while she was in Rio, cos she knew about his marriage. And agreed H said that she's happy cos he needed to believe she was happy with Ray and like Lucy said Y wouldn't have told H things weren't going well there.

Hey what if H/Y were already together? What do you tink they'd be doing this summer vacation. I'm thinking since they live in hot Miami, they might take a trip to colder climes, with Ray Jr of course. Time to throw in some of those crazy, naughty ideas you may have ;)

Fic update time!
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1204258&page=0&vc=#Post1204258

Thank you for explaining drgnldy . I think I understand now :)

In the end of ep “Simple Man” Yelina ‘yanks H chain’, right? :D

H: Are you ... hungry for some ropa vieja?
Y: I already ate.
H: How about dessert?
Y: Finished that too.
H: Mm.

Oh yes Love that moment in Simple Man. But than again I love all moments that include H/Y. Even when she was with Stetler.. cause eventually it all comes down to one thing: Horatio loves her, she loves him! Not even Stetler, the snake, can change that!

bscap1224.jpg

She's blowing him kisses and he smiles!!!!

I have this odd feeling that we will have a kiss between H/Y in S6 :D (god i hope that feeling is right) Well we deserve it, it would be ridiculous for the writers not to move a lil bit in the H/Y department

One thing I've been wondering about S6 (assuming Yelina is there fairly often, and that's a big assumption) is how will there be time for everyone? There are already too many characters on this show. Maybe someone else needs their turn to walk through the revolving door? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back